Gallery of our members and regulars.

Took a day trip yesterday up on the Blue Ridge Parkway.  

maybry%20mill%208-7-2016_zpsysocv5ba.jpg

BRPW%20-%20overlook%208-7-2016_zpsdtl05a

It was overcast but you could still see 50-75 miles.

me%20Parkway%208-7-2016_zpsr5xclwmi.jpg

And I realized that this post really should have gone in the "photos of you landscape" thread so I thought I'd throw this one in to keep some poor Staff member from having to moving my post  :P .

Is that Mabry Mill?

I lived in Roanoke, VA between 1976 and 1979...great memories.  Still regard Virginia to be the most beautiful state in the Union.

Is that Mabry Mill?

I lived in Roanoke, VA between 1976 and 1979...great memories.  Still regard Virginia to be the most beautiful state in the Union.

That is absolutely Mabry Mill.  I live about 30-40 mins west of there in Blacksburg.    

Edited by Kevlar
poor speller

And I realized that this post really should have gone in the "photos of you landscape" thread so I thought I'd throw this one in to keep some poor Staff member from having to moving my post  :P .

You're a beautiful male human.

• Like 4

You're a beautiful male human.

Well...thank you.  I can't remember the last time, if ever, that  someone called me beautiful.  I'm more commonly referred to as - a**hole, stooge, grampy, arseface, noob, nub, jackhole, camper, sh*t for brains, etc.  So that's a nice change.  

• Like 2

Haha, well I wouldn't go that far!

You're making an assumption on which one's me though ;)

I think he means the guy that looks like the person in the previous picture you posted here :D.

• Like 3