Gallery of our members and regulars.

Femi comes here every 2 months or so just to hurt my feelings :(

dydy you are <3

i do? 

oh damn , lol im back and ready to claim her  ;), not going anywhere this time 

• Like 2

Such lovely pictures are posted in this last page!!
Please if you want to comment on a picture from 2 months ago, you can do it in pm?

Edited by Sis <3
  • Like 3

Femi, reyrey... terrible people. This is a forum and not a tool to communicate over public posts!

/sarcasm off

oh yeah, i nearly forgot. There you go:

photo_2016_05_03_21_43_33.jpg

• Like 6

/hided 11 reply where was not pic, lets keep topic open to members pics, we can make spam topic to chat :P couple commends every now and then is more than fine ofc :) and we can always ask about pics etc. But lets not fill pages on chat without pics.

Thanks!

Femi, reyrey... terrible people. This is a forum and not a tool to communicate over public posts!

/sarcasm off

oh yeah, i nearly forgot. There you go:

photo_2016_05_03_21_43_33.jpg

this is a picture galery not a chat box  sarcasm on...

15 post and 5 pictures just on this page alone enough already

/hided 11 reply where was not pic, lets keep topic open to members pics, we can make spam topic to chat :P couple commends every now and then is more than fine ofc :) and we can always ask about pics etc. But lets not fill pages on chat without pics.

Thanks!

this quote is fact.. me von and a few others have better things to do then having to clean up this topic  5 times a month 

because nobody gives a crap to what is asked of them  in this topic people come here to look at member photos not to scroll through 20 comment to see 1 pic

for the last time pictures and the odd comment on someone's pic is all good other then that it will be considered spam

• Like 1

Yeah really bad people...

Where is written you need to command within 2 days after post? Yasuke was inactive and rewatched topics.

Hey but yasuke you're allowed to take out a post of 2015. Also you are allowed to make double posts with same intention but different text. No problem ;)

Freakin kindergarden.... I am out.

• Like 2

It's me "Diego"

Aphril 2016

1zzkmyu.png

Brasil 2015

2ijma9w.jpg

The guy with purple t-shirt (long hair)

PS: I know... No homo

aykd1w.jpg

I like the "emo hair", I feel free lol

Edited by Smoug
  • Like 4

Yeah really bad people...

Where is written you need to command within 2 days after post? Yasuke was inactive and rewatched topics.

Hey but yasuke you're allowed to take out a post of 2015. Also you are allowed to make double posts with same intention but different text. No problem ;)

Freakin kindergarden.... I am out.

D..X probably didnt know that Yasuke was inactive and came back. There is nothing bad to commenting ppls pics etc.. but D..X and i in my mind quote try to avoid situations where there is 2 page text without any pics. D..X did right, but after i have think more about this topic meaning, i will take it talk with others and see if they agree that we could let ppls to post here more freely. But D..X has just followed my orginal message and guidance what i have gave to him, so if you want rant to someone its to me!