ET Fighting tactics

R3D Warrior19

• Platinum VIP
53 minutes ago, spectator said:

It's strange that watching someone else you learn about yourself. I wish  ET had mentors, tutorials and such.

Jeez dude, it does. Plenty.

20 hours ago, TryFace?*** said:

What server are you gonna play on soon? Im trying to see something... lol

he plays mostly on jay2 ..  thats where all the kool kids play!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • 100 2

11 hours ago, ASBO said:

Don't I know it 🤦‍♂️😂

I hope that time we were smiling and laughting together 😅

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, joo said:

I hope that time we were smiling and laughting together 😅

Of course, but it was more me laughing whilst face palming I had fallen for your trap like 4 times in a row 😂

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, ASBO said:

Of course, but it was more me laughing whilst face palming I had fallen for your trap like 4 times in a row 😂

Haha! I like this attitude! See you 15 cm above ground

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ElEl said:

What are you waiting for?

He heard about your renown and wanted to spar against you. You're the talk of the underground after all, with all these mysterious hard to hit tricks and rituals you perform on yourself... Word reached us on NQ1!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/24/2021 at 1:09 PM, -=HipKat=- said:
On 4/23/2021 at 5:29 PM, spectator said:

Sometimes you'll notice players playing it smart and safe by hanging back behind other players so that by the time you face them you are either with 75 HP, self healing or out of ammo... I see all sorts of tricks... Smart players for sure. 

Iomen is the master of this. It's frustrating! BUT, I started doing this more, too. Especially when BOTs are on the server. Let them go ahead and flush out the campers.

Ok so tactics - U may not know this kipkat (as u only play med) as u run off healing urself, but playing engi, you need to get to objective with as much health as possible, to build bridge, fix tank destroy barrier etc. When an engi take damage, u have to take that to the next fight and the next till u get to obj, so I use players, bawts, smokescreen wotever to keep as much xp as possible. I cant run off and heal myself. 

Try playing as engi, theres more to this game than just frags. Playing engi can be as much fun as frags. I play different if playing med and come out first

On the subject of meds, some are really useless 1's in the team as they only pay for themselves and dont even heal the squad, instead they run off healing themselves leaving u laying there. Not mentioning any names BUT eVs is one of those, playing next to him, I die ,he takes damage and leaves me while he runs off flicking packs as he goes, not just the once either (he can f off ) not polaying with him again if I can help it )

Yeah I die alot, playing no adren on a adrenaline server, wot do u expect??

As for !El yeah hes just awesome, if u spec him u can see hes just playing for fun, doesnt take it too seriously (thank f***) doing 360s and 720s in the middle of a fire fight lol (only El). He never stands still, always on the move and I've learnt a few things from speccing him. He seems to have really good knowledge of the game, clever guy  and really helpful too

• Love 1
  • 100 1