ET Why I love FA ET servers...

HarryAimpotter

I can't help but notice, FA servers are not your personal scrim playground. These are pub servers, and everyone will play like they want to, and they're entitled to do so. Maybe they misread the situation, maybe something else. But I am glad to see you love your servers, enjoy your stay man~!

Boy i am Old...

Urban Dictionary had to help me with "scrim"...🤔

Scrim - Short for scrimage.

okay, whats a scrimage...? 🤔

Scrimage
Used in the term "Line of Scrimage," meaning the area between the balls and anus.

Scrim playground? playing around the scrim?

srsly, who comes up with stuff lilke this...? 😄

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Xiahou Dun said:

But I am glad to see you love your servers, enjoy your stay man~!

No need to get defensive.  Didn't mean to offend anyone. I fall of buildings, jump on mines and too other noobish things all the time. And yes, I do love the servers, man!

Edited by HarryAimpotter
  • Haha 1

Why I love. =FA= Et servers, First of I love how everyone acts towards each other very friendly and respectful. And not to mention all my old pals play here from an old server. And above all the admin here are the best not power whores and abusive like others I have ran into.

FEARLESS ASSASSINS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, L3ftY. said:

These classic events were called 'scrims'

I believe the correct term you are looking for is clanwar (CW)? There were official CW-s  and practice CW-s.

Anyways, I'm trying to produce funny and interesting ET related content in youtube, so plz don't be hatin'.

Here is reason #3

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 100 1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb HarryAimpotter:

I believe the correct term you are looking for is clanwar (CW)? There were official CW-s  and practice CW-s.

Anyways, I'm trying to produce funny and interesting ET related content in youtube, so plz don't be hatin'.

Here is reason #3

I feel u bro... 😄👏

vor 10 Stunden schrieb RedBaird:

line-of-scrimmage-e21eb3e9-b2b1-4bdc-8a6

ahhh sheldons line of scrimmage. i knew i heard it before

i am not familiar with US football. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, L3ftY. said:

Many many years ago just after electricity was invented, ET had many clans who competed head to head - 3 vs 3, 4 vs 4, 5 vs 5, etc. The clans participating would agree on the map, which server, the rules, classes to use, etc. Many gigantic egos were developed during this period, some of which still exist today.

These classic events were called 'scrims' and were very popular during their hay day. As the game became easier to hack and cheat, the scrims tended to die off as trust between some players eroded. 

Gather around kids I think grand pappy Lefty has more of his ancient battle stories for us to hear! Tell us moor! 🍿 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2