Hi Mates

DeKing

I see alot likes to your welcome post. It usually tell player is very liked. If you want help us to keep ET alive, if you want help us to keep your favorite server alive for next coming years, best way to help us is to join us. Keep it in your mind. Would be great to get liked regulars join us.

Welcome to our forum!

• Like 1
  • 100 1

On 9/30/2020 at 4:14 PM, DeKing said:

Thank you all to make this community an this game so cool 

huhu you're gonna make us blush  😚

But welcome to the forum mate!!

• Like 2

That's all of you who's gonna make me blush 😊

I don't remember me having a so warmest welcome anywere else.. and I think it makes my eyes shines

You're so much to support me, that's unbelievable 

I come here to see if the kindness was the same as on the servers, and I'm not disappointed.

I have a low confidence in myself, I'm not sur sure if i can assume the role, but I was reassured, and now than I was here, it's maybe too late  😜

I don't have a lots of friends IRL, but here it's more like.. a family, and I'll be proud to make part of it 

I'm gonna take a little moment to think about this proposition, I'm really honored 

Merci en particulier a tous les francophones qui sont présent pour moi et qui m'ont vraiment mis a l'aise 😘

Thank you... You're all the best !!

ET and F|A never dies !!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...

Edit : Just to say more about myself in Real Life! ( I would like to edit the first post and put this after but I can 😕 If someone can do it and delete this parenthesis, feel free ! )

First name: Corentin

Any sort of Nickname?: Cro or Kro

What country are you from?: France

Are you a Parent?: Nop

How many siblings do you have?: One sister, one brother,I’m the last one

What's your shoe size?: 42 EU

What do you do for a living?: Lots of things, restore or repair things in general , for the moment

Greatest Fear?: Emptiness.. , vastness of oceans, heights from cliffs ….

Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: Play on the same drum set than the Maceo Parker’s drummer ( not an easy config lol) and before him in first part, shake his hands.. Unforgettable

Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: (Don't be shy!) Take the wrong door out from the X-Rays room and be almost naked in the full waiting room … lol.. Helloooooow !! x)

First thing you look for in a new friend?: Subtle Humor

Farthest you've been from home?: Germany I think, not really far..

What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: Destiny for sure, even if I’m not a believer more than that 😛

Cat or Dog?: Cat, that’s him De real King here.. haha

What are your hobbies?: Lots.. Sports, Gaming, DIY, Cars, Music, Arts,…

What kind of Sports do you like?: Basketball, Handball, table tennis, foosball, diabolo, airsoft

What's your favorite color?: Orange

How about your favorite type of music?: After try lots of differents styles , Garbage FUNK in drum playing !! and listen depend to my mood or the mood I want for listening, I’m really open minded

Favorite Song?: Nas & Damian marley – Patience, Noir Desir – Le Vent Nous Portera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9VQye6P8k0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrgcRvBJYBE

What's your favorite TV show?: South Park

What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc): Alls.. Favorites is Thriller; Horror, Drama, Japaneses Animes

Favorite Movie?: wow.. a lot… Spirited Away ! The first on my mind..

Favorite Book?: Le Donjon de Naheulbeuk , an audio saga adapted in books, from a role play world

What do you like most about yourself?: My tolerance ( My INFJ ? .. Hard to live but seems to be a gift, I don’t like to put ppls in a box anyways )

What do you hate most about yourself?: My stubbornness for things that not worth it

What makes you very happy?: Found someone like me

What makes you very sad?: Argue with my close family members

What's your favorite beverage?: I think it’s a good Beer..

What you're favorite food/snack?: KFC ? lol

Favorite actor/Actress?: Vincent Cassel

Favorite season? Why?: Winter, more specificaly Christmas period , that’s for me a resurgence, a recovery moment with my family

Favorite subject in school?: Chemical Physics

Favorite thing to learn about?: All the things I don’t already know about

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: North Pole, To meet Santa Claus x)

What are your top three games of all time?: Nox ( Unknow Gem) ,Star Wars Kotor, Quake 3 Arena on PC, Zelda Wind Waker, NFS Most Wanted ( the 1st one) Resident Evil 4 on GameCube .. There a lots… Difficult to make a choice… And ET of course !!!, better than alls the battefields and call ofs..

Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?: Car race, RPG

Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about: Alexandra Lederamnn, A great game where you have to take care of horses and a stud farm 😛

How many games do you own?: More than 1000, I’m a retro collector:)

Do you play console?: Yes

What platform do you spend most of your gaming on? (PS, Xbox, Steam, Android etc): ET:)

What's your favorite internet site (That is not FA ;P): Youtube, Todoist

• Like 3
  • Love 1