ET BEGINNERS #2 admins on servers,

Rolan001

• Platinum VIP

Hallo FAmily, 

i had a problem, nowadays there a lot of new people came to FA, and people (friends) left FA or are inactive,

is it an idea, to make a section with with Admins pro server ? 

now its sometimes difficult to see the new trials of fa where they play on which servers + other admins on the server,

in my case: 

im not 100% know who the admins are at BG2 at the moment, because a lot of admins who played at bg2 are gone.. so for me is now difficult to see who always plays at bg2 server.

if there a section on the forums with a list of admin who plays on bg2 server, will helps me a lot and also for trials te give better view and comments on there trials ?

what you think people? 

let me know.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • 100 1

admin float around all the time. sometimes they stay on only 1 or 2 servers for a month and then try something new on another server.

not a bad idea but there is no list showing who plays where and when because if there was it would constantly change.

• Like 3

• Administrators

May be we can create the page - i.e. where we have filter option i.e. which works based on the active server in your Profile. I have too much on my plate at present but if someone with php/HTML experience, please come forward and I will share the details. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, daredevil said:

May be we can create the page - i.e. where we have filter option i.e. which works based on the active server in your Profile. I have too much on my plate at present but if someone with php/HTML experience, please come forward and I will share the details. 

Think your over thinking it mate and just making work for yourself, peeps can easily go discord and always get help, literally always, i've posted at all times of day and night on discord and had replies within minutes.

• Like 2
  • 100 1

not a bad idea . but it does say where u play most .. on profile.  and snuff nailed it.. 

and would create some work  extra for admins.. i honestly never had a problem getting help when its needed .. letdown is a great one .. for me . also redbiard or dx. or xernicus.. do there part around here very professional. an i noticed von  is back also hes great admin active. an dont for get cheep and rendal. very great admins all of em!!!!! 

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP
On 6/30/2020 at 11:05 AM, Snuffs99 said:

Think your over thinking it mate and just making work for yourself, peeps can easily go discord and always get help, literally always, i've posted at all times of day and night on discord and had replies within minutes.

Well, maybe one thing we can do is create a channel in Discord where admins can fetch roles for which servers they want to be "beeped" for. So that a player that needs help can tag the admins from that server in specific.

Example of such a channel:

Screenshot_20200701-131236.thumb.jpg.575ea9b9fa303a236387dfbc6f7a8116.jpg

• Like 4