Images pool i built.

holycow did bead crete again today. makes such a dang mess. its pain in the arss some pics maybe tomorrow.  i did not like how it looked as a boarder for skyblue plastered pool .looks silly to me.the clean up suxs balls and the super leaves it all to me to clean up i hate it . shows up 3 hrs late doesnt help clean a dam thing then books out when we need help cleaning and picking up tools dam i hate these jack asses like this. 10 .5 striaght thru no break .. yesterday it was 98 in the shade i preped the whole pool by my dam self about fricken died. had to take water break every 25 mins.im gettin to old for the dang heat.lol

• Like 1

looks like a GREAT challenge 😮 Are you alone to do that ? I thought it was a team effort ?

Is that the same as trying to build/destroy a barrier on ET and nobody is helping you ?

Post some pics as soon as you get the chance :) (from the pool I mean, not from you not being revived by the medic passing next to you because I have many) 😂

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...

heres a vynl liner we did earlier this yr. an i gett to fix old ass pools too it leaked for 10yrs .

image_2020-10-20_102501.png

image_2020-10-20_102557.png

1 minute ago, D..X said:

lol 4 months later but hey looks great!

it takes a while too do a pool theres only 6 construction guys in company.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Man this looks awesome, i know the design part goes in making a swimming pool, the piping the watersupply the drain etc. Great job man with both.

I think we should make a topic here regarding peoples RL Job and them showing us what they do etc. that would be a cool thing to see our friends what they do and how awesome of a job they do. 

Edited by Mr.Karizmatic
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1