Website Coronavirus Updates

-=HipKat=-

After 12 hour's of work they still have some energy.❤️

Police clock in🇧🇦 is closed. 

Only for old population and children's to 10 is workin

• Surprise 1

2 hours ago, L3ftY. said:

I believe the leader of the largest and most powerful nation in the free world mentioned 'injecting disinfectants' internally in a White House briefing Thursday. Maybe check your local news for POTUS updates. 

As for UV rays, yes they can kill the virus on surfaces, NOT inside the human body, as that same individual had suggested.

The makers of Lysol had to immediately put out a statement advising consumers not to ingest or inject disinfectants internally because of that statement.

Yep. Then he had the nerve to claim he was using sarcasm to see what certain members of the press would do.

Like, even if that angle were true, it's highly irresponsible and just plain stupid. There are a lot of dumbasses that follow Trump as if he were a 'King' and he's already gotten one of his constituents killed. There's also a movement right now trying to claim that hydroxychloroquine cures Coronavirus, when every study so far has shown the opposite to be true. They keep linking to people claiming that the drug saved their life, with no empirical data to back it up. People on one side of the argument eat this shit up.

This man is deranged and poses a danger to society; Especially the subset of internet users that don't have the proper mental facilities to decipher fact from fiction - which is a much larger number of people than I'd like to admit.

• Like 5
  • 100 1

• Leader
15 hours ago, Night Train said:

they still have some energy

Call that "the Dance of Life". 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

• Leader
On 3/25/2020 at 3:18 PM, Snuffs99 said:

This is a good site for stats and updates in real time. As you can see Italy is in the shit.

https://coronaworld.eu/

This site is gone now, and may have been a "CoronaVirus Phishing Site".  Some had reported it as such.

I had gotten this link " https://coronaworld.eu/#timeline " from somewhere, too,  and had kept it in an open tab.  That page has been gone for a couple of days, which led me to check on the main page now.

Some of the data displayed had seemed a bit "funky" to me, as in "0 Deaths in the USA today", which made me wonder what time-zone they were using.  I could not figure out when their "statistical days started" when comparing to other countries' data, either.  Wast it supposedly UTC/GMT or Local Times?

Phish, security, malware, coronaphishing

1 hour ago, RedBaird said:

Some of the data displayed had seemed a bit "funky" to me, as in "0 Deaths in the USA today", which made me wonder what time-zone they were using.  I could not figure out when their "statistical days started" when comparing to other countries' data, either.  Wast it supposedly UTC/GMT or Local Times?

Yeah i've noticed over the last week that the info has seemed to "dry" up so to speak, like you say lots of 0 deaths in lots of countries.

On 4/25/2020 at 8:21 AM, L3ftY. said:

I believe the leader of the largest and most powerful nation in the free world mentioned 'injecting disinfectants' internally in a White House briefing Thursday. Maybe check your local news for POTUS updates. 

As for UV rays, yes they can kill the virus on surfaces, NOT inside the human body, as that same individual had suggested.

The makers of Lysol had to immediately put out a statement advising consumers not to ingest or inject disinfectants internally because of that statement.

Wow thanks for clearing that up lol

4 hours ago, RedBaird said:

I had gotten this link " https://coronaworld.eu/#timeline " from somewhere, too,  and had kept it in an open tab.  That page has been gone for a couple of days, which led me to check on the main page now.

Request:  would you post a link to the great site swprs <dot> org ?  I don't want to post a link but it's got regular updates (not daily) and a wonderful array of facts from all around the world.  It's the swiss propaganda research organization and it's completely apolitical and fact based.

• Leader
20 minutes ago, smAshomAsh said:

Request:  would you post a link to the great site swprs <dot> org ?  I don't want to post a link but it's got regular updates (not daily) and a wonderful array of facts from all around the world.  It's the swiss propaganda research organization and it's completely apolitical and fact based.

It IS an "interesting site", but it is beyond the scope of this topic.  F|A tries to avoid advertising or linking to sites that contain controversial opinions and "information".  We " don't need no stinkin' Flame-wars ". 🧑‍🚒 🔥 👩‍🚒

Thanks for the tip, though.  I can read things that I don't immediately agree with, even while my mind "mulls over" the content through time. :D 

• Like 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, smAshomAsh said:

Wow thanks for clearing that up lol

That site is not fact based. Took a look at one article that is based on something that unfolded in front of my eyes and it's claiming it's all propaganda. Never clicked of a site faster in my life.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Surprise 1

• Platinum VIP
7 hours ago, RedBaird said:

This is still the best site I've seen

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

I'm going for testing today  - a PET scan to see if the black speckles on my lungs that have appeared are lung cancer - which my Dr still thinks is not what it is - or if I did indeed have CV-19 when I was sick in February. 

• Sad 1

"Officials expect the epidemic in Hungary to peak on 3 May, [...] this is not going to affect the high school final exams scheduled to begin on 4 May"

https://index.hu/english/2020/04/21/hungary_coronavirus_2098_registered_cases_213_dead_peak_in_may/

Awesome...

@JoeDirt I agree that that coronavirus website seems to be propaganda with number.  By the way Joe, good to hear from you and they've been asking about you on the Silent and Jaymod servers.  Feel free to stop by and visit if you get a chance.  Everybody would love to see ya again. :D

Edited by (FORCE)
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, RedBaird said:

It IS an "interesting site", but it is beyond the scope of this topic.  F|A tries to avoid advertising or linking to sites that contain controversial opinions and "information".  We " don't need no stinkin' Flame-wars ". 🧑‍🚒 🔥 👩‍🚒

Thanks for the tip, though.  I can read things that I don't immediately agree with, even while my mind "mulls over" the content through time. :D 

20 hours ago, JoeDirt said:

That site is not fact based. Took a look at one article that is based on something that unfolded in front of my eyes and it's claiming it's all propaganda. Never clicked of a site faster in my life.

It didn't seem controversial to me at all.  They're researching and debunking propaganda, not creating it.  Anyway, I've shown it to you.  Believe it, disbelieve it, I just don't care, tbh.

• Leader
1 minute ago, smAshomAsh said:

Anyway, I've shown it to you

This topic was created to pass along information about the Coronavirus Situation.  Granted, some of the links will show opinions and not "facts".

Please don't go off-topic again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here in Mexico hopefully getting the tail end of COVID, we arrived to 3rd and last health contingency, and I say hopefully because not all states are getting treated the same way cause of number of cases, infections, etc. My state is one of the most contagious so we having lockdown until the 1st of June, reaching 2 months lockdown for 6 states, including in the one I am.

• Like 1
  • Surprise 2

• Platinum VIP

Sadly, I just found out a few hours ago, my 87 yr old mother, who is in a nursing home back in Buffalo with Alzheimer's tested positive today. Her symptoms are mild right now - slight fever and cough but her breathing is normal. And yeah, I'm freaking out about it

• Sad 4