Website 2020/21 - Donations - Post in this topic once you donate

daredevil

1 hour ago, Xiahou Dun said:

4UT32312H1854004D

10$ for starters, as things don't look too pretty right now, but hopefully I can bring it back and donate more. Thanks for hosting the servers and creating such a community. 😆

The amount isn’t a issue , u did what u can and the speaks volumes about ur character! Thanks for to donating!!! 

13 hours ago, Major Stalvern said:

8K159508UE077683W

$100,- 

:)

Thanks man ! 

• Like 3
  • 100 1

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, Roach88 said:

$100.00 , keep it running figured it would help out with paying for attack protection? Good job guys!

Thank you. I have moved your previous donation to 2021 goal. For attack protection, I am exploring alternative solutions to minimize our cost but it seems going crazy. I will see what can be done ASAP. 

I see you are from MA. May be next USA meet, I can call you up if you are open. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, daredevil said:

Thank you. I have moved your previous donation to 2021 goal. For attack protection, I am exploring alternative solutions to minimize our cost but it seems going crazy. I will see what can be done ASAP. 

I see you are from MA. May be next USA meet, I can call you up if you are open. 

Always am brother! Let me know I’ll get my tiki bar ready!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

On 6/5/2020 at 7:15 AM, daredevil said:

For attack protection, I am exploring alternative solutions to minimize our cost but it seems going crazy. I will see what can be done ASAP. 

If you need help to pay this, let me know, i cant give alot at my current situation, but always have little to give. Let me know and i can see how i can help you with costs.

• Like 1

• Nancy changed the title to 2020/21 - Donations - Post in this topic once you donate
  • von Rantala locked this topic
  • RendeL unpinned this topic