Website 2020/21 - Donations - Post in this topic once you donate

daredevil

• Administrators

@mehmet Fixed for your ID. I am checking to see below options:

1. Either fix for all users to show total amount OR

2. Show anything donated against current open goals or anything starting from specific date i.e. 1/1/2022 till end of next year. 

But in donation tab, I would like to show full historical data set i.e. for audit reasons and for transparency. This way when member ABC donates, everyone else is aware of it as well and it should date back to at least 5 years min if performance is an issue when reviewing any data against XX years. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for all the donations. We did meet our goal in 2020 and also in 2021. So big thank you for all donators, we appreciate all your help small or big. Without you girls and guys we wouldnt have this wonderfull place of enjoyment, happiness and laught which we call as FAmily. We all have a lot great memories from these past ten year, which will stay with us till end. Many of us found here friends, some frienships which last rest of they lifes, some found they husband or wife. Maybe someday we will get our FA baby. Baby which parents did meet in here FA servers or site.

/Locked New donation post started in here

Recruiters+ feel free to fix my typos. Also you can move latest donations to correct post, as long as first post stay top. (explanation post where we thanks donators and remind importance of donations should be first post of topic)

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

• RendeL unpinned this topic