W:ET Funny moment

Scarface

• Leader

Hello there !

I thought it would be fun to post wtf moment compilations on w:et and, why not even make a funny moment community video 😁

I am totally nil for video editing, however, I start to post videos here in case someone would be interested in doing compilation

Feel free to post your funny moments ! 🤣

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Leader
1 hour ago, RoyTown said:

Lol, getting stomped on by flying bodies. Thats great

Getting stomped by my panzer-victim's flying body! :o 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Leader

Is this a bird ? No, this is @Vidmo

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

this moment when enemy panzer fire at the moment your nade is in front of  his face

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The knif that get stomp

Fire-for-effect instant kill

involuntary stomp 🤣

Oops my bad @JStudent 😥

Edited by Scarface06
  • Haha 5
  • Surprise 1

If SpaceX runs into trouble with their launch program they can always count on you. I can imagine you shouting "Say hello to my little friend" in each of those videos. Seriously buddy, you have some uncanny timing, how often do you play the lottery?

• Haha 1

• Leader
7 hours ago, Rainier Wolfpower said:

If SpaceX runs into trouble with their launch program they can always count on you. I can imagine you shouting "Say hello to my little friend" in each of those videos. Seriously buddy, you have some uncanny timing, how often do you play the lottery?

haha if only I managed one day to win the lottery I would do one of these gifts to the FAmily 🥰

• Leader

@Rainier Wolfpower Another lucky moment. Waiting for the precise moment of fire-for-effect unlock and bam double instant fire-for-effect kill xD 🤣

Edited by Scarface06
  • Haha 1