W:ET Funny moment

Scarface

37 minutes ago, Scarface06 said:

@Rainier Wolfpower Another lucky moment. Waiting for the precise moment of fire-for-effect unlock and bam double instant fire-for-effect kill xD 🤣

Very sus, you were using wallhacks to see through the wall, waited for them to come out and used arty hacks to insta kill them. Ban time.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, Scarface06 said:

@Rainier Wolfpower Another lucky moment. Waiting for the precise moment of fire-for-effect unlock and bam double instant fire-for-effect kill xD 🤣

Yea lol i love those kills makes me laugh its like one of those Ninjas throwing a smoke bomb then death instantly, ive noticed now u can flame the nades etc also funny

• Like 1

• Leader
40 minutes ago, DrSpreadem said:

Yea lol i love those kills makes me laugh its like one of those Ninjas throwing a smoke bomb then death instantly, ive noticed now u can flame the nades etc also funny

Yeha putting nades at flamethrower is pretty funny haha

• Like 1

On 3/15/2019 at 5:28 PM, Scarface06 said:

Hello there !

I thought it would be fun to post wtf moment compilations on w:et and, why not even make a funny moment community video 😁

I am totally nil for video editing, however, I start to post videos here in case someone would be interested in doing compilation

If everyone puts excerpts I can take care of it! :)

• Like 1

On 7/1/2019 at 6:40 PM, CheepHeep said:

Very sus, you were using wallhacks to see through the wall, waited for them to come out and used arty hacks to insta kill them. Ban time.

I don't think he's using a wallhack, he's definitely cheating though. Maybe he's using flash ping???

• Haha 4
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, PhoeniXx said:

Both of us should never be on same team :3 :3 opponents mg and mortar will never be safe :3

your flank abilities are laughable