Website Forum Issue

-=HipKat=-

Question

• Platinum VIP

On some threads, I'm getting this error. LanarqTV's thread about the F|A Servers is one of them. I Can see what he posted in his profile, but can't go to the thread

[[Template forums/front/topics/topic is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

On some threads, I'm getting this error. LanarqTV's thread about the F|A Servers is one of them. I Can see what he posted in his profile, but can't go to the thread

[[Template forums/front/topics/topic is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thanks for your report of this issue- It's related to a software update. Keep an eye out for a fix in the next few days.
TBH I thought this was fixed... ran into this yesterday.

Edited by Xernicus
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, daredevil said:

This one works for me - 

Can you please try to clear u cookies and cache? @Destiny has same issue.

This topic displays properly for me. For the record: this issue occurred on my end for about half an hour, then it was resolved. Didn't change anything on my end, cookies, cache, site prefs, etc. I'd say it would be at about 03/08/2019 2:00PM PST.
I would have created a topic, but I couldn't do so at that time. Clicking on a topic or a subforum would give that error (couldn't see anything really), and was AFK so couldn't Discord without a hassle.

Thought you did something on the backend to fix it.... maybe the cookies expired?

I had the same thing yesterday , i was running a theme not available anymore. Go down the page and select a new theme  *select the default one

20190309_080921.jpg

Edited by Eazy

41 minutes ago, tipsy said:

Whats up with DD using gifs. lately lol . 

its 2019 man get with the times

tenor.gif

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, *Kiba* said:

i really hope that theme gets fixed god i loved that theme it was so nice 

which one?

My profile pic got reset to a J.  Had to re-upload my Colorado flag.  That is the only difference I noticed on the forums.  

Unless DD's on the forums doing this?  

giphy.gif