panzer and flammer fix for Jay1

daredevil

• Administrators

Have added panzer and flammer fix from jay2 - to jay1. So no more loosing u panza :) Please let me know how it goes!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP

Since I don't use those, cause I'm not a nooby like Cit0 - lolz, what does this do?

Loosing?? Losing?? lol

• Haha 1

Oh good fix. Some days ago i had this problem......after i respawn i lost the panza...always...but i had this problem always with the server not full, with bots...and the bots that geting my panza....not other real players...only the bots...

• Like 3

• Platinum VIP

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Dest!Ny said:

Need some English expert. I always took lose in the form of lost and loosing as kinda of gone or taken away. If you look at the examples of loosing, some examples confuses me out. Not an English expert here by even 100 ft pole. Where is our grammar police when I need one :D 

39 minutes ago, daredevil said:

Need some English expert. I always took lose in the form of lost and loosing as kinda of gone or taken away. If you look at the examples of loosing, some examples confuses me out. Not an English expert here by even 100 ft pole. Where is our grammar police when I need one :D 

Would gladly correct you in PM. Not many people like grammar nazis :P

• Like 2

• Administrators
38 minutes ago, CheepHeep said:

Would gladly correct you in PM. Not many people like grammar nazis :P

I am not little sensitive egoistic guy :PFeel free to correct me in open or PM when I am wrong. No one can be always right. So i always learn from my mistakes.  Wrong is wrong - fact is fact and fact doesn't have feelings :) 

This way other non English native speakers will learn too! 

• Like 7

• Leader
On 1/29/2019 at 11:13 AM, daredevil said:

Yes, those examples in your link looked very odd to me.

In the USA, "losing" usually means to lose something, something like your keys or a game or your footing.  In most of those Cambridge-user-quotes, most in the USA would use "lose" or "losing".  

I don't think that I have ever read "loosing" to mean "to loosen" something, such as a knot, a tie, a relationship or a treaty.  

Some people chatting in games seems to add letters to dramatize their words, such as "looser" for "loser".  I am guilty of doing that waaaay toooo muuuch, myself.

BTW, when you were saying "loose panzer", my mind envisioned the old command to archers to "loose" their arrows.  So, of course, I pictured firing an ET panzer and a flaming arrow flying out.

I don't know if Standard English is on its way towards "losing loosing" or "loosing losing".  :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • 100 1

• 2 months later...

Hi there, I am curious about this panza fix. Playing on NQ1 and didn't have an issue with bots overtaking panza for a while BUT .... I spoke about this with other admins and they have no clue - it is weird but player "Bob" can somehow overtake panza from you when joining teams. Some other players mentioned this as well. Like today I joined game, was there for couple of minutes (not even 5 mins) and then again player Bob joined my team and my panza became "unavailable" and he had it. Any idea how is this possible? No other player can do that as far as I know. Thanks in advance.