after 15 years, I still see ...

Lenovo

ok I understand everything you say, but if you like one you must let go, because in 8 seconds falls, kill the teamplay, which is the essence of age, so it means that you play only for the kills, then at this point I go to play a shooter, without teamplay

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Lenovo said:

ok I understand everything you say, but if you like one you must let go, because in 8 seconds falls, kill the teamplay, which is the essence of age, so it means that you play only for the kills, then at this point I go to play a shooter, without teamplay

No you are not understanding - you are only understanding what you want to understand because of language issue or barrier or may be it's just how you are? 

What i said - I clearly see team play while playing over just last few months on silent1, jay1 and HC. I haven't played enough on other servers to pass the comment for other servers. No - I don't play only for kills in fact i suck at killing now. But i play to win the map and clearly I can see many medics died reviving me. Medics try best to revive others - but if they are shooting someone and if they die during the progress - tap out and give you ammo or medic packs to others. 

In fact when I got poisoned - some medics including myself used to revive each another from poison. I loved the spirit of that poison guy because he never whinned either since we didn't die even after his more then 20 tries. Field ops where feeding ammo all over the place to help soldiers and medics for shooting and engies for rifle nade to defend the objective. 

What I am saying is - stop taking literary everything negative. It's fun game - play as fun game. Want to play competitive? Play stop watch with your friends. Want to frag competitive just do pubbing. Want to have fun and do pubbing? Play non ETPRO servers. Want to spam up here and their? Play servers with vsay enabled. 

Ton's of different varieties in it. Stop trying to find few things on servers 100% of time. 

Yes it's internet - You are bound to lag here and their. If you don't want any lag? Play 100% LAN!

Yes it's public server - Noobs aka newbies will be always their. Don't want them? Play private ETPRO servers. 

Yes it's public server - someone will not revive you for their frags. Get over it  - 5 or 10 or 15 years - it was always like that. Time didn't change FPS - FPS is above time frame. Players mentality is still same. 10 years, back even some whinned day and night OMG OMG not this and that - those players played another game and got frustrated their. Problem is not game but attitude towards game. 

Why I am saying this? You gonna hate/dislike me anyways and still think - I am disliking you or I am arrogant like you claimed - how @Aniky was in previous topic.  Fact is neither i dislike you or hate but I feel sorry for ya. You will be always frustrated no matter what server you play because rather then enjoying what you have - you will be busy finding holes in it. 

Someone please translate in his local language so Google translate doesn't fk up my words. Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2
  • 100 2

is not totally correct what you say, some games are really beautiful, but depends on the people in the two teams, sometimes there are online players who can really play this game, instead unfortunately, there are players who even after years of experience, are limited to one class or have not understood the purpose of the map, etc. ..
it is not easy to fully enjoy together with people who play well

I know I'll never get 100% of the fun, but do not say I'm one who plays to look at the flaws and that's it, that's not true, when I get up in the morning at 6 am
and play on jay1, I always find a really close-knit group, always the same names, these people enjoy my respect, because you play competitive but at the same time great fun, the result of compatibility between players, the equivalent game experience, and a special feeling

when for example in the late afternoon, game on jay3 the server is crowded, but you breathe another air, that of the race to the best fragger, there is no teamplay, it is completely canceled, everyone runs here is the, and the primary goal is a infinite duel between rambo doctors with adrenaline, everyone enjoys a way to play this game, everyone is free to play as he believes, mine is not a complaint, it's just an observation

however now you have labeled your way for a long time, and I can not do anything to make you change my mind, but let everyone evaluate and interpret my way of thinking or expressing in his own way, do not xonsidionaze the whole community and make him Believe that Lenovo, is a black paranoid sheep, I do not live by complaints this is a forum, I say only mine discusses it quietly in friendship, if I give you pomp my actions, I can avoid attending the forum, it is not vital for me, I salute you well DD

Lenovo,

the reality is is that there will always be players that don’t play objective, there will always be players that don’t get the map even after years, but you shouldn’t let this ruin your fun for the game.  

DD is going waaaaay out of his way to really, really help you and is trying soooo hard, so very hard with you to help you understand flaws in the logic of what views are misconcepted and skewed into negative tangents.   

As well as help you see where some of your advice is off when trying to help others.  

All this to try and improve your posting and bring you to see that there is better ways of having an outlook on what is occuring.  

That there is a lot of positive to be had amongst all this.  Try and have fun on what is a game made to have fun and don’t let circumstances like players that can’t play, races for highest fragger, no teamplay going on, rule over your fun 😀

• Like 3
  • 100 3

I only play field ops. I only drop ammo. I dont use strike-cans or mortar. If someone calls for ammo v22, I say v6 "Im a field ops" and run to them with everything I have. I'm usually on the winning team because my team always has bullets...

I can't shoot well myself, so I give ammo to those who can. Most times when people see me go FO, I end up as the only FO on the team... Once I know where people like to go, I throw ammo for them there. That way they dont spend those few precious moments having to call for ammo. Do I care about how many kills I get? NO. Do I care when people tell me my accuracy sucks? NO.

We all play to have fun and escape the bull crap of every day life. We do it for entertainment and to pass the time. We do it cause it's fun. I enjoy throwing ammo. That's what makes the "game" fun for me... Plain and simple... Play the game for what's fun for you. I have people tell me I should be going medic or covie or whatever THEY think I should play... Do I change class? NO. I play what I want. I play what's fun for me That doesn't mean I won't go Engineer when I see people having a hard time like in Gold Rush to get the tank at first. Or Adler for the Generator. But as soon as we get the Objective... Im right back to Field Ops.

Yes, I know how to play field ops. When you toss an air strike can the fire goes perpendicular where you are with the can as the center.  I would have never learned that if I didn't play with some great =F|A= Admins (Hulk, C!t0, Renegade, Negan, Vehx to name a few)   I appreciate everything they taught me.  I love every moment when I play with the great players on Hardcore Server.  This community is amazing.  Everyone is unique and has their own play style.  Instead of trying tell others how/what to play.  Maybe change your strategy based on how THEY are playing?  You might learn something new...  Might also make the game more fun for you?  I dunno, just my opinion.  Take it or leave it, but I hope I've opened your eyes a bit...

Air Strike Example
airstrike_stand.gifairstrike_run.gif

Edited by JohnnyColorado
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

I respect your way of seeing things like that of all the others who have intervened, but you respect mine I ask only this, there are a million posts created by me, try to control them, and you will see that there is always someone attacking me only rarely does anyone offer thanks.
My frustration (as you say), that all those who give me against try to highlight, comes from the factor that you being of another opinion, try to make believe that what I write is always wrong,
for what I keep repeating, that there seems to be a conspiracy against me, I do not oblige people to see things from my point of view, instead you always look, to let me see things from your perspective, is a bad fault, it's bothering me a lot.

this answer is not for JonnyColorado but for "C!to"

Edited by Lenovo
  • Like 3

Just to clear this up.  I have respect for you.  I understand your frustration when people spam "Insufficient Fire Support".  I get the struggle.  I always enjoy your company when you play on Hardcore.  I just want you to have the fun Im having though.  I LOVE this game now.  I played it for almost a year about a decade ago.  I just recently started it back again and I love every minute.  I just hope that you can understand that some people are going to be noobs.  Some will be noobs for life and never change.  There's nothing you and I can do about it.  So that's why I say I just want you to have fun man :)  It's a game.  That's how some people (like myself) see it.  Yes I care a little more than them, but I'm not like everyone else.  I don't want you to get disheartened.  I don't have a hateful bone in my body.  I generally like everyone and people usually like me.  I try to be friendly and if I see someone being nooby, I try to help them and give them some guidance.  That's all we can do.  Everyone playing is human.  We all have flaws.  That's just something we have to accept.  I think once you get that, you will have fun in the game again :) I really hope so :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

to understand, I meant that it would be nice to set up the servers, so that the first player who chooses the fieldops class, is enabled to use the fire for effect and airstrike, while the second, the third etc .. I can only give ammunition (and maybe enable him the Molotov), so more people can use the fieldops without getting in the way, it's simply depressing to have to check when the arrow is white and not have time to decide where to make your airstrike or your fire for effect, because someone else has used it before me, it's like a mafia, the faster it uses it and 90% of the time it uses it in the wrong places, or with wrong times, and instead of being helpful to your team it's just a hindrance, and maybe people like me who are good at using it but can not help the team, because of them, I also add, then there are the retarded like
Mario that are absurd. (but I must say that lately when you see me in his team and are fieldops, change class)

Edited by Lenovo

14 hours ago, daredevil said:

Why blame others? @Aniky was correct in his way - Your config which you suggested was really bogus. Why you never learn from your mistakes?  You where asking player to use  512MB hunk megs which is fking plain stupid. 

com_hunkmegs (default 56) for 2003 , we are on 2019 try,  256 or 512
com_zonemegs (default 24) try 128
com_soundmegs (default 24) try 64

Also asking someone to use r_displayrefresh 60 when you have no idea what their monitor hardware is, that's just plain stupid.  You are full of arrogance. Not long ago you suggested players to optimize their TCP or guessed the performance of routers/switches based on ICMP replies. 

Also he was already using lower settings and he wanted more FPS and you where asking him to change r_colorbits from 16 to 32 LOL 

Seriously man - you think you know everything and expect people to say OMG OMG Look lenovo is helping me - hurray!! No.  Stop complaining for your arrogance on others. 

That's why i didn't bother answering back, since it's literally pointless explaining someone whos using google translator and just throws random cmds out without even reading beforehand what the OP is using or requesting :D

that someone, how belittle you use google translator, because I do not know English well, but I have always more or less understood everyone, you talk about it as if it were a misfortune, you're just a rude, who do you think you are ?, they are 15 years old what I do cfg, I've never been treated so bad, especially since I've never even talked before together, random commands as you say, you have them only in your tongue forked, you're a snake, avoid talking with me thanks

you have been added to my ignore list, because I am not rude, and I prefer to keep the bad guys away

• Platinum VIP

15 hours ago, daredevil said:

You guys play on pub and complain for stupid stuff - OMG got killed my poison knife, OMG poison syringe killed me.. OMG  we need only 2 field ops when we got 20 players in team. Like everyone got 50 ACC - who will feed ammo to other players? 

When I played today under my name or other name - i had medics dying to revive me and many even died on tram map while reviving others. You are full of negative BS. I feel sorry for you. Yes that's my experience of playing on our jay1 server and HC and silent1 server. 

seems like you are kinda guy when medic fails to revive you - you start complaining OMG OMG no revives. Just fking tap out and spawn back in 8 secs... pff. 

OK, now THIS part, I have to take issue with lol. It's not dying by poison knife, it's not even the knives themselves. It's the spamming of poison knives where those people just all they do is throw knives. You could even the playing field by changing the number of knives they get before a recharge or ammo resupply or changing the effects of the real problem, the poison, so nahhhh nahhh to you!! lmao

And why didn't you answer me about RoRo's sniper script? >: 

:D:D

Edited by -=HipKat=-
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Surprise 1

• Platinum VIP
9 hours ago, Cit0 said:

Lenovo,

the reality is is that there will always be players that don’t play objective, there will always be players that don’t get the map even after years, but you shouldn’t let this ruin your fun for the game.  

DD is going waaaaay out of his way to really, really help you and is trying soooo hard, so very hard with you to help you understand flaws in the logic of what views are misconcepted and skewed into negative tangents.   

As well as help you see where some of your advice is off when trying to help others.  

All this to try and improve your posting and bring you to see that there is better ways of having an outlook on what is occuring.  

That there is a lot of positive to be had amongst all this.  Try and have fun on what is a game made to have fun and don’t let circumstances like players that can’t play, races for highest fragger, no teamplay going on, rule over your fun 😀

This post should be like a best answer kind've post. Dead on, mate!!!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• Platinum VIP
7 hours ago, JohnnyColorado said:

I only play field ops. I only drop ammo. I dont use strike-cans or mortar. If someone calls for ammo v22, I say v6 "Im a field ops" and run to them with everything I have. I'm usually on the winning team because my team always has bullets...

I can't shoot well myself, so I give ammo to those who can. Most times when people see me go FO, I end up as the only FO on the team... Once I know where people like to go, I throw ammo for them there. That way they dont spend those few precious moments having to call for ammo. Do I care about how many kills I get? NO. Do I care when people tell me my accuracy sucks? NO.

This me with Medic. If I'm running into the battle and  I see someone with low health or needing revive, I almost always stop and throw med packs or revive - and normally get killed doing it, but I find it more honorable to sacrifice myself to save someone else and then re-spawn and start again. Or like when we had Xmas UJE Factory, I'd sit back with needle out to revive people as quick as they died on Axis or just throw random med packs out there. No one could ever accuse me of being a Rambo medic that never revives, ever

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Guys I often feel like "we need only 1 field op on the team" too, but if the teams are like 12 vs 12 or even more, I can be a second or even third field op, just to give ammo to ppl.  It is so lame to see five or six field ops in the same team, or, in generally, or  too much covies or soldiers, for example....: Or 7 medics and zero engies.

The team must be balanced by classes:

So,

1 go to server,

2 choose weakest team

3 choose need class for better team play

4 play and be nice to players

FA RULES! :)))))

PS

And I also think Lenovo didn't settle with us also because of his lang barrier :((((( English is a must.

Edited by Patrick
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Lenovo said:

that someone, how belittle you use google translator, because I do not know English well, but I have always more or less understood everyone, you talk about it as if it were a misfortune, you're just a rude, who do you think you are ?, they are 15 years old what I do cfg, I've never been treated so bad, especially since I've never even talked before together, random commands as you say, you have them only in your tongue forked, you're a snake, avoid talking with me thanks

you have been added to my ignore list, because I am not rude, and I prefer to keep the bad guys away

🤦‍♂️

• Haha 2