goodbye rather than being unjustly sent away

Lenovo

I write this text, to inform everyone of my point of view on the administrators of the FA and on this system, surely I will be kicked by this Forum later, but I am an Italian and a real man, I always say things in the face, and I never act Behind the others, I was just expelled by the FA family, with such a stupid reason, that I would make 10 online gaming communities laugh for centuries.

Instead of being appreciated for the work and time spent on the FA family, I've been criticized for not providing accurate demonstrations of some recordings of suspicious players simply because I had better things to do with my wife.
I'm not a licker, and I never learned in my life to shut up when I'm right, "I add that I'm absolutely right, I just responded to a criticism I did not deserve, and you yourself, Big Boss, asked me to record you have thanked, in the demo there is evidence, so this is already a proof of the ugly figure you are doing, to defend a doing nothing that can only criticize my work, perhaps only for jealousy.

That said, I'm not here to lick anyone's ass, unlike the others under your domain, I would like you to find another 1000 willing to do the dirty work for free, but remember that 1 in 1000 you'll find it Furbo, and smart as me , and add, with platinum balls.
I had already warned the second time you looked for me privately to return to the FA.

I do not need power levels and the FA tag, to have fun, and I've stressed it several times.
if you think, acting in this way of making me a spite, dear Daredevill, you're wrong, I'm laughing at this, and all this vicious circle, makes me feel a great pain.

That said, I know for sure that this topic will be eliminated, because it will make you ashamed, but I have it in multiple copies, so you can not delete it from the web.

besides the lucky ones who will read it before you cancel it, at least they will know that platinum balls to Mr. Lenovo.

Conclude, adding that the cheaters will always exist, will change the lan cards, their ISP or PC etc ... and with your methodology of analysis, will continue to remain on the servers as on all other servers in the world of age, forbidden to some will be the others

the best are never appreciated but envied and fired

Goodbye FA

Edited by JirenTV
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Ahoi Cquattro,

i don t know the fact and the rest but its hard to read this.

goodbye

Thanks for all the hardwork :)

Really wished you would understand what u did wrong..... So many admins tried to help you

in any case that's all past no point in bringing that up

keep enjoying on our servers

-Good luck

• Like 9

I appreciate that you were very dedicated to making our servers a better place but I think you went about it all wrong. That's just my 2 cents so you don't have to listen to me but sending people PMs - of a not so nice nature - isn't the way to get things done. In my opinion, you could have improved the way you handled certain situations, such as not posting irrelevant information on certain topics and being able to take advice from higher level admins without lashing out at them. It's a shame to see you go but I see you're set on leaving and have been for a while. Maybe you'll stick around on our servers and still be active in our community, I'm sure a lot of would like you to... Anyway this is probably goodbye.

Edited by ElEl
  • Like 6

surely, my way of seeing things is different from yours, of this we are now all certain, but what I was taken today, is an insult to my person, and this I do not accept, use the method to send me away , without being able to defend me on the private forum, this is another insult, Daredevill you should learn education.
even if I am not the same as your followers, I did not deserve this, but at least now I have proof that I did not have to waste my time again in this administrative system, which makes water from all directions, I must remind you that you are not perfect.

also I was forced to write publicly, because I do not want to respond to all those who ask me,

"Why did you get out of FA?"

Forum users will understand if they will read this

Allright Len

that's enough dude

You need to assess yourself, recheck the way you interpret the way people are talking to you.  Communication and the art of listening are tools you need in your tool box.

Your dedication to what needed to happen on Jay1 was admirable to say the least.  But criticism, and advice are things we are supposed to learn from not challenge every step, use your great analysation skills here to my friend.

I can't help but feel partly responsible for this, maybe even more than partly. 

I have really tried to pick up the Flag here and do what I felt was needed to be done to secure the environment on Jay one that has become an Infested Troll Den, but even saying that, this fight needed to be approached with all angles in mind, with all tools at the disposal.  Psychology, logic, simple math used in statements to create a diffuse to what is going on... not stoke the fire, but do so only when it is needed.  All methods should be used even befriending them, all to gain the knowledge necessary to get what is needed.  But this is no witch hunt my friend, we must realize that this can have a heavy impact on people's lives more than I feel some give credit for.

What you have said here in these posts, are the mark of someone who needs to find a happier version of themselves, more in tune with what is being put to you, instead of just what your putting out.

I really hope that you listen to me for I feel that I have made the greatest impact on this, and how you may have become through it...  I honor what you could be come Len

C!t0 Bows

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cquattro said:

I'm not a licker

This is beautiful. I cried.

• Like 5
  • Haha 5
  • Love 1

Friend C!T0, I did not fully understand everything you wrote, but I know this, you have a really professional language unlike many others here in the family, and I appreciate it a lot.

but I remind you the sentence that has just quoted emaL

the ass licks in my vocabalario are banned, like the cheats in the FA servers.

Edited by Cquattro

1 minute ago, Cquattro said:

Friend C! To, I did not fully understand everything you wrote, but I know this, you have a really professional language unlike many others here in the family, and I appreciate it a lot.

but I remind you the sentence that has just quoted emaL

the ass licks in my vocabalario are banned, like the cheats in the FA servers.

You can do what I'm saying with out being  as you said a "Licker" :) lol can't help but laugh to

• Haha 1