daredevil

news Teamspeak – Update

I was rather embarrassed to be on there last night.  I felt like I was intruding on the intimate little tête–à–tête going on between Hecken and Heaven!

:D

LMAO SHOTS FREAKIN FIRED

iPhone app :) It works fine. But it's 5$. Should be 2$ max.

I use the iPad app. Is that OK ?

Gengis

Edited by Gengis

I use the iPad app. Is that OK ?

I think that would work fine too. For 5 bucks you can get cheapo mic rather then spending on the app. Up to you mate.

I do tend to camp on ts cuz I like it even if no one is on

• Like 1

1. Members grp – For “regular” clan members who visit teamspeak often. They will have symbol M after the name so other guest/regulars can ask them for help when needed..

how do you get this?

1. Members grp – For “regular” clan members who visit teamspeak often. They will have symbol M after the name so other guest/regulars can ask them for help when needed..

how do you get this?

If I'm not mistaken, you will be given this by a staff member of TS once you get accepted to full member from trial? DD correct me if I am wrong?

• Like 1

If I'm not mistaken, you will be given this by a staff member of TS once you get accepted to full member from trial? DD correct me if I am wrong?

U are right, full members are given access to M-Members group on teamspeak if they remain active and are regularly on teamspeak.

• Like 2

how do you get this?

You can actually assign this to yourself by right clicking on your name and selecting it. I can't remember the exact selection you choose however. I didn't have a staff+ member set it for me, but did it myself. 

• Like 1

You can actually assign this to yourself by right clicking on your name and selecting it. I can't remember the exact selection you choose however. I didn't have a staff+ member set it for me, but did it myself.

I don't believe this is intended behavior thanks for bringing that to attention, I notified DD just in case.

I've been using TS lately, and I can't help notice there isn't any channel for jay2, unless I missed it. 

Since I play there a lot, I am kinda confused on which channel to go to. 

I've never administrated a TS server, so I don't know how hard it is to add a channel for jay2, but I think this will make things clear for me and other jay2 TS user.

Thanks.

I think there is a channel for Jay 2

I think there is a channel for Jay 2

There is not, it also got brought up a long time ago. I think it was in a ticket, though.

Such a great idea and so simple, thanks for updating it!!

I've been using TS lately, and I can't help notice there isn't any channel for jay2, unless I missed it. 

Since I play there a lot, I am kinda confused on which channel to go to. 

I've never administrated a TS server, so I don't know how hard it is to add a channel for jay2, but I think this will make things clear for me and other jay2 TS user.

Thanks.

Jay2 channel added.

• Like 1