ET Server Suggestion Beginners #2 - Map suggestions

la7ette

I haven't seen haemar getting voted  more than once and I play quite much. Maybe @K3rmit knows better, he is even more active than me 😝

Warbell and frostbite are not getting voted much, more over I was thinking these could be changed to something new, maybe those wont get voted, because those were overplayed and mostly won by allies easily. Dunno.

@CheepHeep thx will ash Smiley and I had him in mind all the time, but I try first search the scripts on my own , as Smiley is quite busy with the maps atm I think 😊

Edited by RendeL
added remark
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

@daredevil couple of maps came in my mind also:

https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/651-eagles2_a6/

https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/187-millenium-falcon-final-falcon2pk3/

I now remembered haemar that it is played now and then, rarely tho, but it is better than warmissile, which is way too difficult to allies...it has many stages and easy to defend.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, daredevil said:

haemar is bad map or just not voted? 

Haemar is good map, but its new and might take time when it become famous.

Warmissile is too hard on allies, I never see they winning it.  

Edited by K3rmit
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

So more and more are diconnection when baserace starts..

Its a nice map but like all on server says, the vast running peepz flying over and over make this map no fun.

And I agree with rendel on the milenium falcom map :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Please change baserace (to any other map) as Wanheda mentioned many people disconnect when it gets voted (usually others forget to vote) then it's so easy to win for me and Yooxi 😁. Then the players that voted it leave because they don't realise you have to build the medic building first to get faster health and adrenalin 😀 and then it ends up being uneven teams the latter part of the map; then only a few players left for the next map. It's killing this server!

• Like 2

Smileyyy made great new maps and they look awesome, when we get these on Beginners#2 ?

-K3rmit

• Like 5

• Administrators

Yes will add on beginners #2. I like how you guys are on the top of things. Somethings like this makes me work more :) Cheers!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, daredevil said:

Yes will add on beginners #2. I like how you guys are on the top of things. Somethings like this makes me work more :) Cheers!

Hold on for fa_italy_b1 for now, heard fps complaints on jay1. Better to remove it for now aswell. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Smileyyy said:

Hold on for fa_italy_b1 for now, heard fps complaints on jay1. Better to remove it for now aswell. 

Will wait for the update then, when you get chance. Italy has less FPS issues then other maps. :) I will add 2 tanks on beginners for fun purpose. It's fun map. Let's get some feedback for it.

Sounds excellent. New maps are always good change for the rotation. Also it shows up quite quickly which ones are the good ones that people will continue to vote. Afaik we tend to play quite a lot same favorite maps like goldrush, Italy, capuzzo etc.  I have seen Kerkyra and Haemar getting played occationally. War missile on the other hand doesn't get played too much, I think it is too difficult for allies and also quite heavy map with some lag issues. That might be also issue with my current setup. 

Thank you DD for you effort to make the game and B2 server even more interesting for us. You are doing a good job, as well all the others who are involved in map development and keeping things up and running for us. Big cheers for all of you!

Best regards

-Merlin 

• Like 3