edit 

I have found base too

also no info about waypoints 😕

Edited by Siwex89
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Siwex89 said:

@Sabby123 Is that it? I couldn't find TC base Alien

and there is no info about waypoints for Raiders map 😕

Here you go not sure they work but worth a try. The Alienz TC Base has some waypoints from back in the day again will be 0.66 version probably.

raiders_goals.zip

• Like 2

How about Karsiah on NQ1 ? not too big peeps should like this and stop voting for goldrush or siwa😤

Edited by Siwex89
  • 100 2

• 2 weeks later...

I've noted that we have the 'pro' version of Supply Depot, in which the truck can be damaged, which is great, but the 'normal' version is also still available.
Can we please pick either one, and remove the other ( in my case, I'm all for the 'pro' version)

• Like 1
  • 100 2

On 11/24/2019 at 2:30 PM, BLAAT said:

I've noted that we have the 'pro' version of Supply Depot, in which the truck can be damaged, which is great, but the 'normal' version is also still available.
Can we please pick either one, and remove the other ( in my case, I'm all for the 'pro' version)

Yeah agreed with this post, at least until the vote system can be fixed having multiple versions fo the same map is unneeded.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 2

• Administrators
On 11/24/2019 at 9:30 AM, BLAAT said:

4 hours ago, Snuffs99 said:

Yeah agreed with this post, at least until the vote system can be fixed having multiple versions fo the same map is unneeded.

Thanks in advance.

Fixed effective server restart. Below 33 players - pro version will be loaded so defending team can defend.. and above or equal to 33 players, supplydepot2 version will be loaded since attacking team will have to face higher number of players. This should reflect map voting as well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, daredevil said:

Fixed effective server restart. Below 33 players - pro version will be loaded so defending team can defend.. and above or equal to 33 players, supplydepot2 version will be loaded since attacking team will have to face higher number of players. This should reflect map voting as well. 

Appreciated as always my friend.

Is it be possible to limit the amount of maps shown each vote? I'm asking as if you could keep it to a choice of say 10 random maps from the map pool each vote then fixing the vote system wont be as important because the same maps will show up less, plus people wont have to scroll down to see the complete list. Many people dont even think to scroll down so maps not immediately visible tend to not get played sort of thing...if that makes sense?....just a thought.

• 100 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just a thought, but can we do the same for goldrush as has been done for fuel dump?
There are currently at least 3 versions of goldrush on the server, and the original is very difficult for allies when player numbers are low.

We could also remove the original and just stick to the GA , GALS or F|A version

• Like 2
  • 100 2

• 2 months later...
On 12/8/2019 at 8:26 PM, BLAAT said:

Just a thought, but can we do the same for goldrush as has been done for fuel dump?
There are currently at least 3 versions of goldrush on the server, and the original is very difficult for allies when player numbers are low.

We could also remove the original and just stick to the GA , GALS or F|A version

agreed

today goldrush was played 3 out of 5 maps...

987t.jpg.497ea65571783cc2c7f410cd2b452d53.jpg

"goldrush gals final" and "goldrush official" should be deleted for good cuz this is ridiculous

Edited by Siwex89
  • Like 1
  • 100 1

rota 1

saberspeak
frostbite final
fa goldrush
siwa oasis
teuthonia_final
Marrakech Streets 2 Night
fa_italy_b3
TramFight! beta2*
fa_bremen_final
Special Delivery TE final*

rota 2
SOS Secret Weapon final
railgun
Supply Depot 2 final*
fabase
Braundorf beta4*
Base Race Desert final*
Warbell final
 fa_temple
tc_base
V2 Base TE final*

rota 3
Berserk TE final*
MML Minas Tirith first playable3*
Paris Bastille beta3*
Caen 4 final*
Secret Bay final*
Stargate Center different versions*
Rhine Bridge final2*
Dubrovnik final*
Rommel final*
La Rochelle beta2*

rota 4
Raiders final*
X-Labs final*
Monte Cassino final1*
MML Church final*
2 Hide CAL R1 final
Byzantine final2*
MML Helmsdeep alpha2
Axis Lab beta2*
Chateau Voilegarde beta1.1
Ponza Isle final*

let me know what u guys think i can put any map u would like into this so pm me if u would like a map put in

• Like 1
  • 100 1