Good Admins

N00b

haha thats rich. F|A stopped recruiting good admins alongtime ago, instead they got you.

roflmao  :all rock:  im not admin bt hope to be one soon and to kick/ban idiots like u if u cant appreciate dont say bad about anyone not for admin not for member or any other human being...

• Like 1

I should quantify that little statement. Tipsy, maybe go and look up the word quantify....when you learn to read. lol, get me some more tea first.

there are some really good admins here. Redbeard, Swiss, Blue, Pinoy, and quite a few others. they never get a good word. Good job lads!

roflmao  :all rock:  im not admin bt hope to be one soon and to kick/ban idiots like u if u cant appreciate dont say bad about anyone not for admin not for member or any other human being...

calm down little fella. You'll hurt yourself....

Maybe have a think about why you want to join this clan. Sounds like you just want some levels.

Gorilla you are 49yr old guy , who comes on internet being drunk having nothing better to do in rl . I will look up the word for sure, you do this for me.. go back to your pregnant wife , tell her you are 49 and she is pregnant and all you do is get drunk and get on internet for attention , have a look on her face .. yes sir you are looser and you know it . Good job .

Edited by yoyo
  • Like 5

Wow that escalated quickly...

Redbaird and rantala are some really dedicated admins that hop servers full time to make sure everything is ok. Tip for u guys: Also stay around to play, spec will get boring sometime :P

• Like 2

Wow that escalated quickly...

Redbaird and rantala are some really dedicated admins that hop servers full time to make sure everything is ok. Tip for u guys: Also stay around to play, spec will get boring sometime :P

I tell u waht i believe. Shit happens! xd

Gorilla you are 49yr old guy , who comes on internet being drunk having nothing better to do in rl . I will look up the word for sure, you do this for me.. go back to your pregnant wife , tell her you are 49 and she is pregnant and all you do is get drunk and get on internet for attention , have a look on her face .. yes sir you are looser and you know it . Good job .

Totally damaged!! +1 for Tipsyyy

• Like 1

what started out as an honest compliment to the F|A admins out there doing their due diligence has turned into an off-topic slug-fest. ok, that's maybe a bit over the top, but getting back on track...

kudos to all FA admins! considering the amount of idiots, trolls and the like, the admins are doing a great job. not an easy job by any means dealing with shitheads on a daily basis. and the leadership have lead the way on helping them to become good admins. all good organizations and their leadership lead by example.

gj!

/my_2_cents

• Like 9

You don't get a clan to last this long without good admins.

Great management, great admins, great leadership...keep the good work going, we all love this place =]

• Like 5

Is that it? Quite poor for someone that spends all his time trolling others on Jay1.

Actually tipsy, I like to play which is what I was doing. Why you decided that I was worth a mute or whatever, shows your attitude and lack of personal skills.maybe you should concentrate on those that hack, uneven teams etc. instead of trying to be a big man. go and look in the mirror, you'll see a refection of a lonely little man without friends.

Ok, buddy, that´s enough. A player started a nice topic trying to recognize and thanks those good admins without the purpose of enter in a e-fight showing who has the biggest e-penis. If you have a complain against admins, please do it the correct section and in a proper way.

• Like 4

Is that it? Quite poor for someone that spends all his time trolling others on Jay1.

Actually tipsy, I like to play which is what I was doing. Why you decided that I was worth a mute or whatever, shows your attitude and lack of personal skills.maybe you should concentrate on those that hack, uneven teams etc. instead of trying to be a big man. go and look in the mirror, you'll see a refection of a lonely little man without friends.

I don't know of my personal skills , but seriously using racism in 2014 calling ppl nig and shit..  everybody know your standard now . Pathetic ppl like you who use shit words on internet to insult ppl just make me laugh ..  illiterate looser.

You came here telling me abusing commands? lets get back to your history.. oh yea a drunk pathetic looser got banned for 30 days for abusing commands .

If you think somebody is cheating there is rule of making demo and posting on forums.. but no you will just keep crying of cheats on server..  again a pathetic drunk looser crying on server .

post-683-0-93079900-1401846869_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I can't say one admin is better than another, because all are very fair. I play mostly with Omega/Turtle/Leatherface/Redbaird, all great.

((: EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY :))

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...