ET Jay #2 FG42+Adrenaline

dasp

7 minutes ago, dasp said:

Later I will post here my demos,

(That you can let be or not... You already showed the intensions, how you want to make the demos...

It's senseless, sry.)

Instead, if you are really interestest in a solution,

what you would say about the above shown poll that everyone can reach?

Edited by ChaOs

1 minute ago, ChaOs said:

(That you can let be or not... You already showed the intensions, how you want to make the demos...

It's senseless, sry.)

Instead, if you are really interestest in a solution,

what you would say about the above shown poll that everyone can reach?

I am very ok with a poll.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Barn!e said:

I have never noticed this being a problem on Jay3

It is not by the looks. It seem to be about jay2.

I didn´t want to get involved and i dont know what is the status of discussion at the moment. But for me, is very simple. I´ll not judge who uses adre with medic or uses fg42 + adre. All classes are available, as well as all weapons for all players on the server. Who likes to play with fg42 and adre, feel free to pick up covie and do it. Who likes to play with medics, feel free to pick up medics and use your adren too.

To put a limit in both cases will start a fight with players and regulars and we dont want this. We can´t argue about tastes. This is my opinion.

• Like 4

• Platinum VIP
12 hours ago, ChaOs said:

Yeah, that's a thing...

As said, we can use a poll to "show up" the opinions each, maybe why the opinions seem to be more important than clear facts...

My most valueable reason why I leave Jay2:
-- One vote each, open voted, minimum: 50 people (to make sure that the interest is high enough)

* I am just tired or exhaused
* Eating or my p*rnh*b premium account calls me.
* Field ops spamming

* Dren
* FG42
* Flamer
* Medics
* Panzerfaust
* MG
* No teamplay / no object play
* Stacked teams (btw. that admins can fix ingame)
* Spamming or any kind of rule based abusements
* Too short respawn time (thx from von Rantala)

Any other suggestions?

Bots

1 minute ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Bots

Ah, too late^^

But you can verbally post it... when it's a thing of more players, it can be fixed up :)

• Platinum VIP
Just now, ChaOs said:

Ah, too late^^

But you can verbally post it... when it's a thing of more players, it can be fixed up :)

KK, it's the number 1 reason why I leave Jay 2 - too many bots

for me its always no team play . always same people doing same lame shit to boost there Eggo on a jaymod server. 

if u want to rate go play with the raters .my numba1 goal on jay2 is to have fun. if im not having fun i will go ,do something else.

if ur getting 100 plus kills dieing 2 times .  ur ahh stacking teams ur not that good .lol plus the style of play it takes too do that is just lamooo.(an if u are that good why the f*** did u come too jay2. )lol

never understood this logic.

try this instead  win the map with out fireing ur gun once . then ur truly a beast!lol

fun  fun an more fun is what keeps a server full.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, captnconcrete said:

try this instead  win the map with out fireing ur gun once . then ur truly a beast!lol

Challenge accepted.

• Platinum VIP
45 minutes ago, ElEl said:

Challenge accepted.

He did only say gun, right??

On 5/22/2020 at 6:31 PM, !MX said:

I didn´t want to get involved and i dont know what is the status of discussion at the moment. But for me, is very simple. I´ll not judge who uses adre with medic or uses fg42 + adre. All classes are available, as well as all weapons for all players on the server. Who likes to play with fg42 and adre, feel free to pick up covie and do it. Who likes to play with medics, feel free to pick up medics and use your adren too.

To put a limit in both cases will start a fight with players and regulars and we dont want this. We can´t argue about tastes. This is my opinion.

Edited by Barn!e
  • Haha 3