All DOS Games online free.

Nancy

• 3 weeks later...

I always will miss my first 486dx2-66 mhz, with VGA display, PC Speaker and 5 inch floppy. (no CD-ROM, no Sound Blaster, nothing)

PS HDD was very big - nearly 400 mb.

Edited by Patrick

• Platinum VIP
5 hours ago, Patrick said:

I always will miss my first 486dx2-66 mhz, with VGA display, PC Speaker and 5 inch floppy. (no CD-ROM, no Sound Blaster, nothing)

PS HDD was very big - nearly 400 mb.

Oh, I can beat that, mine was huge!!! 1.6Gb Hard drive

1.6Gig? Wow. Did you need a dynamic drive overlay program for the entire drive to be recognized? Or was that one with top notch BIOS?
I've got one machine here that needs DDO for any drive over 400 megs.

ScummVM is good stuff. I love Monkey Island, BASS, and uhh... what's that other one with the Jungle and hidden base... Flight of the Amazon Queen
EDIT: And no, these games linked in OP run in emulator on their site so should be fine and not super sped up.

Edited by Xernicus
archive emulator
  • Like 2
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP
6 hours ago, Patrick said:

Hip, it looks like your first pc was Pentium 166mmx :))

Actually, my 1st was a 486 I rented from a place like RentACenter, but only had it 2 weeks before i bought a Hewlitt Packard P1 - 166Mhz!! Very good, Patrick!! :)

It had Windows 3., which was a shell program for Dos 4.0 back then and my whole online Experience was Prodigy until I finally got brave enough to install AOL

Edited by -=HipKat=-

Yeheeee...!!!

Oldies, but goldies!

I have always been a gamer, since i was a kid and got my first console, a SEGA Master System 1, with Alex Kidd in Miracle world, Wonderboy, etc...

Now, i have most of them in my M.A.M.E. Glad to see there are many other oldies over here.

Maybe you can enjoy also this site: http://www.retrosega.com/

Sega games to play online.

There is also another one: http://game-oldies.com/

And i've also found a good archive of Nintendo's Game&Watch games also to play online. Zelda, Donkey Kong, all the mythic ones!

I had 3 of these awesome mini games, and played with them a lot!

But i can't find the web at this moment. If i find it again, i will update my comment to add it.

Greetz,

AcK