DOI-Discussion Day of Infamy BUY

Mr.Karizmatic

This topic is purely for DOI , whenever the price is low or its on sale plz post the links here .

DOI for just 9.99$ on steam.

50 % off

http://steamcommunity.com/games/447820/announcements/detail/1453959563467113186

• Like 1

This topic is purely for DOI , whenever the price is low or its on sale plz post the links here .

50 % off

The sale runs until 1PM EST on Monday Oct 16th :)

• Like 5

50 % off

Will buy it today. Was plan to do DOI as my secondary game and play it once per week. Could someone do wiki on DOI and minor help topic how to use commands there etc.. I dont know how to use commands in INS either.

Will buy it today. Was plan to do DOI as my secondary game and play it once per week. Could someone do wiki on DOI and minor help topic how to use commands there etc.. I dont know how to use commands in INS either.

in process.

• Like 3

• Platinum VIP

I'm downloading the Deluxe Edition right now. For 31 USD, I'll take all I can get. Look forward to getting pwn'd by you guys later lol

• Like 2

Hmm, gonna have to try to get this. Been interested for awhile, but I haven't been able to afford it.  Just gonna have to see what next week's expenses have to offer. :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm thinking about to join u guys there, is it as good as insurgency? For 18 PLN (even cheaper than $5 :v) it's not big deal, huh? :D

Edit: bought ever cheaper, 16pln. Is there any admin guide, or is it just very similar to ins guide?

• Like 1

Welcome, it's a much better game than Insurgency.

The admin system hasn't been set up yet. But it should work the same as in Insurgency.

Unfortunately you can't play on the FA server right now because the game received an update yesterday and the server has not been updated yet.

• Like 1

It's a pitty, I wanted to test it out as I come from classes and install it :/

Do u know whether is it possible that today it will be all set? I'd love to play with you guys :D

It's a pitty, I wanted to test it out as I come from classes and install it :/

Do u know whether is it possible that today it will be all set? I'd love to play with you guys :D

server is up and running and updated.

• Like 2