What mouse you use in ET or COD?

Kite of ET

Well the pugio broke 😕

IMG_20200705_221920_resized_20200706_060909047.jpgIMG_20200705_221936_resized_20200706_060909183.jpg

So bought a glorious model D 

IMG_20200705_221959_resized_20200706_060909326.jpgIMG_20200705_222025_resized_20200706_060909714.jpgIMG_20200706_180726_resized_20200706_060909422.jpg

Edited by CaRaNo
  • Like 1
  • 100 1

• 4 months later...
  • Platinum VIP
2 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16826567025?Description=minos&cm_re=minos-_-26-567-025-_

this is the one im using now . nice an smooth.

better then my steelseries.

Looks pretty nice. What do you set the Hz and DPI at? I might give that one a shot

1 hour ago, oliveirapt said:

to play et im using a X7 at the moment but truly i played a lot better with a 5 euros mouse to bad they dont last mutch 😅😅

Also a nice looking mouse. 3000 dpi?? Nice!

Edited by -=HipKat=-

• Leader
On 7/16/2019 at 11:22 AM, Snuffs99 said:

Can you even buy the G9 any more?

Amazon says " Used (4) from $199.96 + $3.99 Shipping " 😄 

I would keep using my Logitech G500, except that the right-button is getting "wonky"! :(  It sometimes sends double- or triple-clicks to the computer...Oh!  I could try another USB Port...???

Edited by RedBaird
Oh!
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Looks pretty nice. What do you set the Hz and DPI at? I might give that one a shot

Also a nice looking mouse. 3000 dpi?? Nice!

max 2000 dpi but still great 👌

• Platinum VIP
On 11/21/2020 at 12:49 PM, RedBaird said:

Amazon says " Used (4) from $199.96 + $3.99 Shipping " 😄 

I would keep using my Logitech G500, except that the right-button is getting "wonky"! :(  It sometimes sends double- or triple-clicks to the computer...Oh!  I could try another USB Port...???

The G9 was by far the best mouse I ever used. The fit in my hand was perfect, and everything about it just rocked. I wore it out but no way I'm spending 2 Bills on a mouse. Especially one that's about 11 years old or so

• Haha 1
  • 100 1

vor 16 Stunden schrieb -=HipKat=-:

The G9 was by far the best mouse I ever used. The fit in my hand was perfect, and everything about it just rocked. I wore it out but no way I'm spending 2 Bills on a mouse. Especially one that's about 11 years old or so

I was a huge fan of the G9x as well. Fit was perfect, the laser was top-notch, the Logitech Gaming Software offered a lot of customisation possibilities that are to this day relatively uncommon and it was awesome that you could put additional weights into the mouse to make it heavier. Only drawback was the relatively high lift off distance which is why in my opinion the mouse was better suited for high sensitivity than for low.

Mine broke sometime in 2013 or 2014, I think - mouse started registering phantom clicks on the right mouse button (double clicking). Tried to repair it with some contact spray, but to no avail.

Since then I've been using almost exclusively Razer products, currently the Deathadder. Tried to play for a time with the Logitech G Pro but for my taste the mouse is too small and too light (I use the claw grip).

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
7 hours ago, Lt Steiner said:

I was a huge fan of the G9x as well. Fit was perfect, the laser was top-notch, the Logitech Gaming Software offered a lot of customisation possibilities that are to this day relatively uncommon and it was awesome that you could put additional weights into the mouse to make it heavier. Only drawback was the relatively high lift off distance which is why in my opinion the mouse was better suited for high sensitivity than for low.

Mine broke sometime in 2013 or 2014, I think - mouse started registering phantom clicks on the right mouse button (double clicking). Tried to repair it with some contact spray, but to no avail.

Since then I've been using almost exclusively Razer products, currently the Deathadder. Tried to play for a time with the Logitech G Pro but for my taste the mouse is too small and too light (I use the claw grip).

I use the claw grip, too. I use the remanufactured Logi MX518. Lightweight, but smooth

I use the Roccat Kone Pure i think for more than 6 years now I don't even know if you can still buy it 😄

Hope it lasts forever xD 

ROCCAT Kone Pure - Core Performance Gaming Maus schwarz: Amazon.de:  Computer & Zubehör

• Like 1
  • Love 1