What mouse you use in ET or COD?

Kite of ET

1 minute ago, Snuffs99 said:

Haha your not wrong, i loved my G9 to be fair but it was a bit odd to get used to as its not a traditional "kidney" shape....I also didn't like the smooth case cover as it went a bit odd (almost sticky) over time when you used it a lot.

Can you even buy the G9 any more? though it was a discontinued tbh, hence why i went for the G700 when mine died.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000UHE8Y2/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=all

lmao 180 dollars for used

• Surprise 1

1 hour ago, -=HipKat=- said:

That was my favorite files that I’ve never used and it would be the only one I use except it’s so damn expensive. Someday though, I might get another one just to have!

Countdown until @CabaL runs out to buy a G9!

mine is second hand from my boyfriend xD

• 100 1

• Platinum VIP
1 hour ago, Snuffs99 said:

Haha your not wrong, i loved my G9 to be fair but it was a bit odd to get used to as its not a traditional "kidney" shape....I also didn't like the smooth case cover as it went a bit odd (almost sticky) over time when you used it a lot.

Can you even buy the G9 any more? though it was a discontinued tbh, hence why i went for the G700 when mine died.

It’s on Amazon for $180 USD

• Platinum VIP
36 minutes ago, Candycane said:

mine is second hand from my boyfriend xD

You should not of mentioned your boyfriend. @CabaL will probably go jump off of a building now LOL

Edited by -=HipKat=-

Just now, -=HipKat=- said:

You should not of mentioned your boyfriend. @CabaL   Will probably go jump off of a building now LOL

implying im trying to date candy

• Platinum VIP
Just now, CabaL said:

implying im trying to date candy

Not that you’re trying to date her, but anytime she is on the server, you act like a seventh grader having his first crush. It’s kind of embarrassing. You haven’t noticed the other regulars making comments about it?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Zip it, this is a topic related to mice and not dating. 

My previous mice was a old deathadder, retired it since dog chewed on the cable a bit so gave it to parents. Had two gmx? Mice but they broke from the root of mouse after few months use.

Edited by m00jii
Typos, typos everywhere!
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Razor deathadder chroma its 16,000 dpi but will never use that. 

On 7/29/2019 at 2:53 AM, NippleFlicker said:

I have a trusty Logitech G5 gaming mouse. Its probably more than 10 years old now.. lol. 

Pretty expensive now

13 hours ago, HOTSPUR said:

Razor deathadder chroma its 16,000 dpi but will never use that. 

Pretty expensive now

i just looked em up some ones sellin one for 275 brand new.lol at that price id have to say  it should play et for me.lol