What mouse you use in ET or COD?

Kite of ET

15 minutes ago, Syroox said:

I use the Roccat Kone Pure

Same!

Mine's on its way out though, it occasionally cuts out and sometimes double clicks when I only click once for both left and right mouse buttons. I've tried opening it up and I couldn't see anything wrong with it other than wear on the buttons. Had it for a looong time and it's my favourite mouse. Can't find any replacements for it though :(

ROCCAT Kone Pure Color Gaming Mouse - Hellfire Red

I'm still using it but I'll be sad when it finally dies 😢

The mouse I used before this was a mad catz mmo7 and it looked like a transformer.

Cyborg M.M.O 7 Gaming Mouse (PC): Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

Was pretty cool but didn't last long. It had so many adjustment options and swappable parts.

10 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

i hate wireless mice too!!!!!!

You haven't tried any of the new top of the line wireless mice then.  Never thought I'd go wireless, but here I am, telling you how cool they are.  Check out the Razer Viper Ultimate (what I use) or the Logitec G Pro wireless (PIPEL USES THAT HAHA... PIPEL.. PIIIPEEEELLLLL).

Every bit as fast and true as a wired mouse but no cord to get in the way or drag on the pad.  Battery life is hella long too.

• Thanks 1
  • 100 1

On 12/1/2020 at 7:46 PM, Haruhi Suzumiya said:

You haven't tried any of the new top of the line wireless mice then.  Never thought I'd go wireless, but here I am, telling you how cool they are.  Check out the Razer Viper Ultimate (what I use) or the Logitec G Pro wireless (PIPEL USES THAT HAHA... PIPEL.. PIIIPEEEELLLLL).

Every bit as fast and true as a wired mouse but no cord to get in the way or drag on the pad.  Battery life is hella long too.

lol there 150 plus $$$  must aim for u .lol

• 1 year later...

I used to use the Razer Viper Ultimate wireless, probably my second favourite mouse. I switched to the Finalmouse starlight12 wireless. 

I am currently using the starlight12 phantom. But I do all four altogether. Two starlight12 phantom's (black and cyan) Ares (red) and Achilles (gold).

20220605_154749.jpg

20220603_084713.jpg

I'm currently using the Razer Viper 8KHz mouse,

but I'm wondering if it's worth replacing with the Razer Viper V2 Pro.

3 minutes ago, OsiK said:

I'm currently using the Razer Viper 8KHz mouse,

but I'm wondering if it's worth replacing with the Razer Viper V2 Pro.

I've seen the v2 pro, looks alright. If you get it, let me know what it's like.

4 hours ago, oliveirapt said:

razer viper mini

I've seen a lot of people use this mouse as it's cheap and reliable. Will you try the v2 pro?