Idk why, but this picture reminds me of you :D

FB_IMG_1447284986812_zpsvttwrpzw.jpg

Good luck with your new modeling thing, well doesnt surprise me that you catch a cold when you make selfies half naked hahaha. JJ.

Get well soon. Continue to enjoy what you do wich makes you happy.. And live hapilly ever after.

Regards

• Like 1

• Leader

Vix, this new "upside down" pole pic did not alarm me as much as the first one that I saw of you!  If you can take a selfie like that, then you are obviously in control and I can calm my fears of an FA-Sister cracking her head!  :)  

• Like 2

sorry, after complaint i remove some pics with to much naked skin, we have many underage guests like SonofDoc and i want not he run with a stick in the pants tomorrow to the school   :rolleyes:

I am very sorry.. Truthfully, I forgot about our younger members. I meant no harm or offense. :unsure:

Vix, this new "upside down" pole pic did not alarm me as much as the first one that I saw of you!  If you can take a selfie like that, then you are obviously in control and I can calm my fears of an FA-Sister cracking her head!   :)

Oh yes, indeed! It took quite some balance for those selfies, but I know what I'm doing. Thanks for your concern, though!

• Like 3

sorry, after complaint i remove some pics with to much naked skin, we have many underage guests like SonofDoc and i want not he run with a stick in the pants tomorrow to the school   :rolleyes:

tomorrow is no school :D

LoL i was watching photos from my laptop in my grandparents home and grandmother was asking why i watch naked pictures, lool, i try to explain that she is our clan member and she is model and those are not naked pics, so thanks DJ for taking them off and saving my ass :) LoL

My grandmother sometimes try peek what i do with my laptop :P still after 100 of explanations what laptop is she dont understand that lol :P

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 4

U994JAG.gif

lol Rad stuff, Vix. Keep rockin' that shit hard! The pole-selfies are pretty impressive. I can't even take a normal selfie without having to do it a couple times. G'damn hand placement.

LoL i was watching photos from my laptop in my grandparents home and grandmother was asking why i watch naked pictures, lool, i try to explain that she is our clan member and she is model and those are not naked pics, so thanks DJ for taking them off and saving my ass :) LoL

My grandmother sometimes try peek what i do with my laptop :P still after 100 of explanations what laptop is she dont understand that lol :P

u43pb.jpg

• Like 3

God dammit Son ! We told you your computer classes were for researches and not going on F|A to admire Vix's bum.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well I didn't know about this thread. I'll have to check the "Art/screenshot...." section more often :>

Tattooed girls are love, tattooed girls are life. You look amazing!

I expected fox pictures, I was not disappointed.

• Like 1