ET Server Suggestion NQ #1 Map Suggestions

daredevil

Is it possible to add counters on Baserace? Or maybe there are but I don't know where to look? It feels like more people is defending and playing static than it should be on Baserace. Maybe it is because people don't know if their team is ahead or losing. Maybe changing version of Baserace can help? 

It is a question to start a discussion. Do anyone think like me or it is just me?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Surprise 1

Depending on the version there should be a counter for the score, I believe it's under the mini map by default on the Desert version

• Like 3
  • 100 1

20 minutes ago, TomekKromek said:

Is it possible to add counters on Baserace? Or maybe there are but I don't know where to look? It feels like more people is defending and playing static than it should be on Baserace. Maybe it is because people don't know if their team is ahead or losing. Maybe changing version of Baserace can help? 

It is a question to start a discussion. Do anyone think like me or it is just me?

Everytime a building is constructed, on killfeed and in console there's a server annoucement saying "Allies/Axis are in the lead by x points". Up until more than 5 points of difference, then it will say "Allies/Axis have a commanding lead." But I agree, a counter would be nice, albeit I don't see it as a neccesity. Will try to look into this later.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Really like the changes, except Operation Marrakech. I think it's mistake, it's much easier to defend and almost close another options than front attack.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Removed: Würzburg Radar Summer, Fuel Dump Desert, MLB Daybreak, Baserace, Beer Run, Operation Marrakech

Added: Würzburg Radar, Fuel Dump, MLB Temple, UJE 00, Seawall Battery, Marrakech Streets Night

Operation Marrakech was a cool addition to break the routine of standard Marrakech Streets, but the night version is undeniably more popular on the server, so it's making a return!

Würzburg Radar and Fuel Dump are rolling back from their different versions to original, vanilla versions.

Beer Run wasn't doing bad, but the change is supposed to move this map away for some time to get it fresh again. Instead, Seawall Battery is going to make a reappearance after a long while!

Baserace was a good addition to the server, however the demand for that map is saturated now. Instead, UJE 00 will make an appearance instead, a highly requested entry!

Lastly, MLB Daybreak is in the same position as Baserace. It is a highly popular map, but to keep things fresh, it is being replaced with another MLB map - MLB Temple.

As usual - anything you want to add, comment, leave feedback - please do, as it helps with understanding the problematic areas and for the overall server health!

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

I really like the current rotation with one exception - Breakout 2. Today I looked and when other maps were played a maximum of 70-80 maps ago on Breakout count stated 985 maps ago. I think this server needs at least one map for fun, that's why I suggest that you put this map in place of Breakout 2:

• 100 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

legacy ends up like the pics above, 

2.6b doesnt for some reason. 

I ve tested both.

2.6b

696022405_WolfensteinEnemyTerritoryScreenshot2021_10.31-22_50_42_23.thumb.png.bf0f4ee6357c0bb9fbaec46f2d233c75.png

Edited by Vice86
  • Thanks 1