ET Server Suggestion Jay1 map rotation suggestions

daredevil
Message added by daredevil

Format - 

Add Map -> Map name  + URL to download the map - if not in our download section, upload and share URL.
Remove map -> Map name

Can provide multiple add/remove maps in same post.

6 hours ago, RASHOMON said:

You think Frostbite can handle more than 20 players??

Agree with School and UJE, very fun map. Eagles works too!

No way frostbite for full server but it could work with 30ish players

Lots of complaints lately on recruiting xp save server concerning the map rotation ( REMOVE MINAS OMG ADMINS ) 

Also i heard there was a new rotation on the way with admins motivating people to make their own map suggestions for it. 

So here i am. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion, there's always room for argue since I dont claim to be the most competent at map picking. 

Thanks.

-Elliot 

Frostbite

Oasis

SupplyDepot

Radar

Warbell

Library

Baserace

Caen2

SW Battery

BlackWood (?)

Coast

Goldrush (?)

Adlernest

Railgun (?)

AxisLab

Transmitter

Rommel

V1rocket

Venice

Pirates

Raiders

•  
  • Like 2

• Platinum VIP

Vote for Subway is -303 last time I played it.

I think the people are trying to say something

• Like 3

On 3/23/2023 at 7:33 PM, Lusciousdrunk said:

+1 for Frostbite and Baserace. 

Baserace is OK, but Frostbite becomes unplayable with more than 10 vs 10.

Yes, please remove Subway, its a real sh*t show. Really unbalanced map with terrible flow. Most of the time allies can't capture the flag. Also Axis can recapture the flag at any point. Sending allies back to stage one, and that can be really frustrating.

• 100 1

4 hours ago, HarryAimpotter said:

Baserace is OK, but Frostbite becomes unplayable with more than 10 vs 10.

Yes, please remove Subway, its a real sh*t show. Really unbalanced map with terrible flow. Most of the time allies can't capture the flag. Also Axis can recapture the flag at any point. Sending allies back to stage one, and that can be really frustrating.

Was playing it last night, half of the server left before or during the map, I like it but obviously nobody does, it would be for the best if it was quickly gone.

And people who leave are allies leading to an even more unbalanced game leading to more allies leaving, etc. It's a vicious circle and it's not healthy for the game and the server in my opinion.

Edited by RASHOMON
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP
1 hour ago, Lusciousdrunk said:

Add:

Italy

Kerkya 

🤞

These 2 maps should be permanently on the server rotation. They're just too good

Edited by -=HipKat=-
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

These 2 maps should be permanently on the server rotation. They're just too good

someone say Kerkyra is not good because sometime the Tank not even pass the 1st barrier

maybe let's give UJE 00 another chance

Edited by SuperNewNewbie
  • Like 2

• Platinum VIP
2 hours ago, SuperNewNewbie said:

someone say Kerkyra is not good because sometime the Tank not even pass the 1st barrier

That's actually true and a good point

6 hours ago, SuperNewNewbie said:

True, it does happen sometimes but it’s a big ol’ map where axis have to attack for once. Out of the 25 maps on the server allies defend on Minas and Warbell with BBA castle being neutral. I think having another map with axis attacking would not hurt at all. 

Can’t remember if axis are attacking on UJE. If they are +1 for that map. 

Edited by Lusciousdrunk
  • Like 1

On 3/29/2023 at 6:26 PM, RASHOMON said:

Was playing it last night, half of the server left before or during the map, I like it but obviously nobody does, it would be for the best if it was quickly gone.

And people who leave are allies leading to an even more unbalanced game leading to more allies leaving, etc. It's a vicious circle and it's not healthy for the game and the server in my opinion.

Exactly, i remembered alot of fun times on subway.

Best way to give the map bit more balance is by making the respawn timer of axis higher then its now.

Atm they respawn too fast in order for allies to grab the flag even when there are more of the better players on allies side.

And maybe by a mapscript you can disable that axis can capture the flag like on oasis, when they done the objective with the truck the flag dissapears and is permanently for the allies to spawn on.

With that i think the map would flow alot better and then worth to stay in the rotation. But as is yes it would be best to replace it.