COC Late to the Party

So I begrudgingly installed CoC on my iPhone seeing as my internet state is limited. Figured I can still be active! So my point here is, what the hell am I doing on this?

...upgraded and attack other peoples bases. if you join our coc clan other members can help you and give you pointers on what to do. Once you get the hang of it youll be playing like an addict

side note: another has fallen!

• Like 1

I refuse to install anything from that game maker for the simple fact that it won't let me turn off push notifications and push notifications of games can go fall on a long black and pink stripped BOB.

I refuse to install anything from that game maker for the simple fact that it won't let me turn off push notifications and push notifications of games can go fall on a long black and pink stripped BOB.

english nub

this game doesnt have alot of push notifications u might get a notification if u get attack or something from your base got upgraded or your troops got upgraded thats it nothing more then that...

• Administrators

hrm i had notification's turned off.. i think? But i enabled it so that i can know when my army is ready rather then keep checking. I didn't used to get any notification before for some reason so there should be way to disable it..  Well i have only played CoC game on phone.. So can't comment on other games or in general. First and last game.To be honest, it's fun game. 

Midnight don't use gems. Keep it to buy builders. 

I repeated: DON'T USE f***ING GEMS. USE IT TO BUY BUILDERS.

DO I NEED TO REPEAT AGAIN? 

Ok, sorry for caps. Just wanted to get your attention so that you don't do mistake like I did. ONCE MORE: NEVER USE f***ING GEMS EXCEPT FOR BUYING BUILDERS. PERIOD.

Are we clear now?  :)

• Like 4

hrm i had notification's turned off.. i think? But i enabled it so that i can know when my army is ready rather then keep checking. I didn't used to get any notification before for some reason so there should be way to disable it..  Well i have only played CoC game on phone.. So can't comment on other games or in general. First and last game.To be honest, it's fun game. 

Midnight don't use gems. Keep it to buy builders. 

I repeated: DON'T USE f***ING GEMS. USE IT TO BUY BUILDERS.

DO I NEED TO REPEAT AGAIN? 

Ok, sorry for caps. Just wanted to get your attention so that you don't do mistake like I did. ONCE MORE: NEVER USE f***ING GEMS EXCEPT FOR BUYING BUILDERS. PERIOD.

Are we clear now?   :)

Fact, save gems for builder, unless you don't mind spending real money. Once you get all your builder (5), than you can gem use the gems other ways.

Oh shit! I've been using the gems. Ahh how many do I need for builders? Oh and hey Dare! I'm not sure the message got thru. Hahahaha

• Administrators

Oh shit! I've been using the gems. Ahh how many do I need for builders? Oh and hey Dare! I'm not sure the message got thru. Hahahaha

youve-got-to-be-kidding-me.jpg

• Like 2

• Administrators

iPhone. Why?

Wanted to make sure that u don't screw up lightning spell attacks lol j/k. I dunno :)

• Like 1

Google has an app that pays you a little to take very short surveys to improve their services. It's usually .10-.30 each survey, but it adds up and than you can use that to buy gems. That is what I do, but I don't know of anything similar for iPhone. But I will post a link for those that read this and are interested, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.paidtasks&hl=en

• Like 2

Ah that's pretty neat. I might just buy gems though. For the huts. The worst part is waiting. Ain't nobody got time for that!

Side note: I feel obligated to like Dares posts at all times. ;)