COC Late to the Party

Having trouble finding us? try our clan code #QORRRRV (O=> letter O)

A question: I have to rebuild my castle to search for clans right? Right now I can just see ranked clans, can't search for one.

A question: I have to rebuild my castle to search for clans right? Right now I can just see ranked clans, can't search for one.

Yes you have to rebuild clan castle, can't join any clan until you do.

• Like 1

• Administrators

If u have lost all gems I would say start from beginning.. U still haven't advanced too far and those gems will come handy down the road. U are on the boat where it's not to last to start again. 

If u have lost all gems I would say start from beginning.. U still haven't advanced too far and those gems will come handy down the road. U are on the boat where it's not to last to start again. 

: OOOO

Noooooooooooo my level 8 :((

I have 30 more gems :(

edit: i just rebuilt my clan castle, but still can't join our clan because I don't have enough trophies.

• Like 1

: OOOO

Noooooooooooo my level 8 :((

I have 30 more gems :(

edit: i just rebuilt my clan castle, but still can't join our clan because I don't have enough trophies.

Same here. :(

It is the exact same tag as COD, the game font makes it look like an capitol i, but it is the vertical line |.

Okay I found it and sent request. But you still have to apply the filter or else it only searches open clans. Now it's a matter of getting the trophies.

• Administrators

Same here. :(

Okay I found it and sent request. But you still have to apply the filter or else it only searches open clans. Now it's a matter of getting the trophies.

I don't see your request. Which clan u applied to?

Do make sure you are applying for the war one, there were 2 F|A COC clans. I don't know for sure, but you may have applied for the other one that is not longer used. Search the code Ktom posted, that is the correct one.

I don't see your request. Which clan u applied to?

I retract statement. I did not. I tried twice but I need trophies. Which to my dismay involve losing many times. I'm not a good strategist apparently.

Do make sure you are applying for the war one, there were 2 F|A COC clans. I don't know for sure, but you may have applied for the other one that is not longer used. Search the code Ktom posted, that is the correct one.

I searched by name and got the same clan the code gives. But again trophies are the issue. :(

you can also post in the global chat and one of us will send you an invite....(long as we know your game name)

You know you being in same global chat as one of your clan member is 1 out of 1000 ? My point is there are way too many global chat rooms, not a one particular . You don't have idea how many people play coc, so to fit these many players there  are several global chat rooms.

P.S. : Each time you restart your coc, you end up in different global .

• Like 2

You know you being in same global chat as one of your clan member is 1 out of 1000 ? My point is there are way too many global chat rooms, not a one particular . You don't have idea how many people play coc, so to fit these many players there  are several global chat rooms.

....go away smarty pants!

I sent a request, the name is, if course, Princess Audrey.

I read prince frog....i think i need coffee

• Like 1

• Administrators

I didn't know that lol