COC Late to the Party

If you have spent gems, its ok.. don't spend anymore. You can earn more or you can buy them. There are some players who save each gem like and there are those too who don't have patience and got $$ , so they just buy gems float their boat as they seems fit.

• Administrators

Umm I joined, don't know what I'm doing but I'm spending gems.

I just had to get another meme for this...

m4cmp.jpg

Join the our grp... and we can help u out with clan troops.

Well nothing goes without spending gems dare!!

Umm I think I need to rebuild my clan castle for that, and it costs 10k gold and i have maximum to 7k

• Administrators

Well nothing goes without spending gems dare!!

Umm I think I need to rebuild my clan castle for that, and it costs 10k gold and i have maximum to 7k

No. U use builders + Gold + Elixir. 

Gems = Buy builders.

For other stuff use gold and elixir. When they are on short, go and loot some. Attack other castles to loot more Gold and Elixir.

Never ever use gems to build something. If u get 5 builders u are gonna be going up fast. Within a month or so, I am on TH 8. All walls upgraded till TH 7.

On an average I do 10 attacks / day but since last few days, I haven't done any, since I am saving up my Gold while my TH is upgrading. 1 day left for TH 8.

• Administrators

I have 1232 Gems just from removing trees and stuff, wish I could save my real money that easy LOL

Buy builders :P That's what I did. With 5 builders u can progress much faster. I tend to use 1 for wall upgrade and others for defense upgrades.

Buy builders :P That's what I did. With 5 builders u can progress much faster. I tend to use 1 for wall upgrade and others for defense upgrades.

I have 3 already, I'm just not ready to part with my gems hehe :P

• Like 1

I just had to get another meme for this...

m4cmp.jpg

I tried looking for the clan but I can't find it. What's the actual name written?

I have 1232 Gems just from removing trees and stuff, wish I could save my real money that easy LOL

You can gain gems by doing that?!

• Administrators

I tried looking for the clan but I can't find it. What's the actual name written?

You can gain gems by doing that?!

Yes. 

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/66151-how-to-join-fa-coc-clan/?p=576125

Sample pic:

clash of clans.jpg

• Administrators

I had trouble finding the clan the first time since I was searching for F|A and not FiA lol :P

No. You search for =F|A= and not FiA.

See here:

IMG_2201.PNG

In game = shows up as : but on keyboard it's "="

• Like 1

So it's " equals, lowercase f, capital i, lowercase a, equals?"

Also you have to make sure the option of " clans only I can join" is marked off or the search doesn't work. This can be found in "Advanced Search."

Btw there's a trophy requirement? :(

Edited by Midnight
  • Like 1

I understand none of it and I'm out of my gems but now I can train those bulky guy destroyer things and decorate with white flags yay. Anyways, I'll join once I get it and get on my feet

:D

So it's " equals, lowercase f, capital i, lowercase a, equals?"

Also you have to make sure the option of " clans only I can join" is marked off or the search doesn't work. This can be found in "Advanced Search."

Btw there's a trophy requirement? :(

It is the exact same tag as COD, the game font makes it look like an capitol i, but it is the vertical line |.