COC Late to the Party

About the gems part...I honestly have too many..I saved every gem (and back in the days you could get even more gems for watching commercials) and now I have 5 builders and about 2.5k gems left, I don't know what to do with them, using them on resources seems to be such a waste as that would be a one-time full storage...

Suggestions?

About the gems part...I honestly have too many..I saved every gem (and back in the days you could get even more gems for watching commercials) and now I have 5 builders and about 2.5k gems left, I don't know what to do with them, using them on resources seems to be such a waste as that would be a one-time full storage...

Suggestions?

Hand 'em over.

• Like 1

Suggestions?

Save them. When you are facing 14 days for upgrades, that's the time I wish for gems, especially when I have all 5 builders on the go, with lots of resources

• Like 1

Suggestions?

Post SS of your base and we will talk.

Suggestions?

after all 5 builders, gems should only be used to boost troop for raids. IMO. Does that always happen, no, but that is the ideal. Can also be useful to gem queen/king upgrades for war.

• Like 2

Thanks for the suggestions guys, guess I'll just save them some more for now then :D

Hand 'em over.

Would give you some if I could haha

• Like 1

Btw is it common to find gem boxes. I found one on my base that just showed up v

Yup those thingies with rainbows? Found 25 gems in there :wub:

• Administrators

Btw is it common to find gem boxes. I found one on my base that just showed up v

Yes.

They appear once every two weeks or so I believe. So they're fairly common. But still worth saving the gems unless you're going to be a cash player.

They appear once every two weeks or so I believe. So they're fairly common.

You wish , I wish , we wish  . lol

Ty. Btw if I see one on someone else's place while I raid can I grab it?

You can't and gem boxes are rare, they hardly appear once in a 30 days or maybe more.

• Like 1