Who joined us @2008 and is still active?

daredevil

• 1 month later...

me I think? Can't be much past that....I know I was a regular on the servers then.....Dropped off when we lost the HC CTF server.😢 😢 😢 😢 😢 😢  Who wants to play TDM 😢 😢 .  Still check in from time to time, just to see if we got a CTF server back up. 🕵️‍♂️ Even I'd have to buy a different COD. I do miss those guys. No the ET guys, they always seemed weird 😛

The internet on the Polish military post I;m on is.....challenged...by the number of users. When I get back Stateside I''ll be back 🙂. During late night hours EST, with three boys and a girl time isn't something I've got a ton of, no matter how much I try. Might even go back to college, become a nurse. 

Edited by Medic Kane
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was around FA at that time, i started by playing FA HC server before joining the forums in 2010.

Loitered around various ET clans for a few years then made FA my new ET home and have been on NQ1 ever since tbh, i venture into HC once in a while but NQ has made me soft and an easy target for the die hard HC crew. lol

Like others i'm very happy and thankful that FA is still going, and going strong otherwise i think all use who do play on one of FA's servers would be very bored and watching soaps. lol

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/17/2019 at 11:30 AM, Snuffs99 said:

I was around FA at that time, i started by playing FA HC server before joining the forums in 2010.

Loitered around various ET clans for a few years then made FA my new ET home and have been on NQ1 ever since tbh, i venture into HC once in a while but NQ has made me soft and an easy target for the die hard HC crew. lol

Like others i'm very happy and thankful that FA is still going, and going strong otherwise i think all use who do play on one of FA's servers would be very bored and watching soaps. lol

i do believe u spelt p0!2n wrong.lol

when i started in et it wasnt called et rtcw and we had  one map beach.and limited lives30.and most of FA wasnt born yet.!😋 double jump wasnt invented yet . and adren was the rush u got from playing.after waiting 4 hours for ur dial up to connect.😵

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Leader
15 hours ago, Masa_1964 said:

All seeing Eye in 20XX 😄

ScreenHunter_01 Jan. 27 00.03.gif

Did you get your $15 refund after they shut down in 20xx? 

My first instinct was to go check the F|A NoQuarter servers! 😄  They are all up. 

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...