selfkill ?

Stirling.

Welcome. I wanted to ask whether the command / kill is allowed on the servers F | A ..
I read that on many servers it is forbidden, but irritates me already dying from panzerfaust. I think it's better to kill yourself than to give a point in such a way
:D

well there is no rule like u cant use it and u can use like when u get poisoned or as u mentioned above there is nothing like forbidden on F|A servers...

• Like 2

Even suiciding with grenade while you are poisoned is not forbidden. :)

Here is more about rules on FA servers: http://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/W:ET_Server_Rules

Have fun,

Th3o

• Like 1

Selfkill to avoid being killed by enemy action is, in my opinion: Dishnourable, immature, self-centered, and evidence of taking the game way too seriously.

Well said.

And it is permitted on any FA server.

Gengis

I did not write that use this. I just heard that it is prohibited to multiple servers. There will always be someone who runs with panzerfaust and sometimes when I hear the sound Panzerfaust, I want to kill yourself :angry:
Thanks again for the comments. Regards

Can agree with what Bean says. Plus it is also fun to see how many kils you can get with 10hp or less, how long you survive without camping. But there is in one scenario I use /kill, and that is if I do not have my gun out and an enemy walks around the corner walking around with panzer in his hands....

I self Kill all the time :lol: It's funny to have a panzer vaporize themselves after doing /kill. I even have a dedicated button for /kill just too piss people off.

• Like 3

• Platinum VIP

I self Kill all the time :lol: It's funny to have a panzer vaporize themselves after doing /kill. I even have a dedicated button for /kill just too piss people off.

This. Trolling panzers is one of the funniest part of the game, no offense against panzerlovers ofc but I wont take the death ^^

• Like 5

This. Trolling panzers is one of the funniest part of the game, no offense against panzerlovers ofc but I wont take the death ^^

You still die by selfkilling lol.

And same here, love trolling panzers so much

• Platinum VIP

You still die by selfkilling lol.

And same here, love trolling panzers so much <3

NO, I refuse to listen. Let me live my dream

• Like 1