selfkill ?

Stirling.

I self Kill all the time :lol: It's funny to have a panzer vaporize themselves after doing /kill. I even have a dedicated button for /kill just too piss people off.

LOL So true.

Gengis

• 5 years later...

well,.. my opinion is that selfkill must be use only when you need to change class or have no ammo or anything else than during a fight,..  the fact is that you steal a kill from your opponent and at the same time declare you cowardly to face him in a duel. So for my part, it's better to fight like a real soldier than to kill yourself just to not give him an extra kill like a coward. note that it is not so important because this remains only a game, .. but that says a lot about your courage :)

most of server allow selfkilling during a fight,..but when this happen,..the kill point goes to the opponent automatically....that should be the way to go. (again my opinion)

However, it is fun for me to see who kill themself when fighting with me... :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 100 2

• 3 weeks later...

For me, killing someone with a weapon that was designed to destroy armored vehicles is actually humiliating the player with a gigantic advantage of this weapon's firepower. That's why, if I have a chance, I do a selfkilla before nuestra, romash, etc., that is, in front of those players who love to humiliate so much ;)

And what a displeasure then is that I selfkill :D Something beautiful. He wanted to kill and he himself died because he is kamikaze.

• Haha 4

On 7/19/2020 at 9:57 PM, TopGuN said:

the fact is that you steal a kill from your opponent and at the same time declare you cowardly to face him in a duel

When you kill yourself before that a panza rocket reaches you, I call it 'skill' 😂

tongue clown GIF by tagesschau

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

On 8/7/2020 at 6:58 PM, GHARIB said:

When you kill yourself before that a panza rocket reaches you, I call it 'skill' 😂

tongue clown GIF by tagesschau

LOL !!  I call it "moviet"

:P

• Haha 1

On 7/19/2020 at 9:57 PM, TopGuN said:

well,.. my opinion is that selfkill must be use only when you need to change class or have no ammo or anything else than during a fight,..  the fact is that you steal a kill from your opponent and at the same time declare you cowardly to face him in a duel. So for my part, it's better to fight like a real soldier than to kill yourself just to not give him an extra kill like a coward. note that it is not so important because this remains only a game, .. but that says a lot about your courage :)

most of server allow selfkilling during a fight,..but when this happen,..the kill point goes to the opponent automatically....that should be the way to go. (again my opinion)

However, it is fun for me to see who kill themself when fighting with me... :)

You know, cowardice can also be called a panzerfaust shooter, you can say that such a person is afraid to enter a fight holding a thompson / mp40 in his hand and prefers to choose a weapon that has a huge advantage over these weapons, the fight is not equal to the fact that I have a gun and a rocket flies inside me :)
I get pissed off with rackets, I fight, I fight five and suddenly ... I'm gone. One shot, one romash that stuck to me like the aforementioned kamikaze and it's goodbye 😁
You can fight panzerfaust as long as you hit 3 hs, even haxor can lose if milliseconds won't let him hit 3 hs and he will die. Therefore, selfkill is more certain 😁
After all, I like racial kamikaze, romash, nuestra, candy, jstudentdude etc. who do not see the world beyond this type of weapon, for which this weapon is love 😀 I do not challenge, I do not insult, because we must know that it is only a game. First of all, it's just a game.

Calling it cowardice or asking for punishment for selfkills is pointless, we might as well write requests to remove panzerfausts, poison knives etc, this is an integral part when there is no discussion about it, you get irritated because someone turned out better than you, but it's just a game . After a while, you'll be able to kill him because he won't have time to selfkill and he'll be in trouble :)

/ I wrote partly myself, partly google translator, I apologize for mistakes, english never entered my head, but I try to understand it 😁

Edited by Vidmo
  • Like 1

indeed, .. killing yourself be even in front of a panzer doesn't just say to your opponent, .... "I'm going to kill myself just so that you don't have a kill" but also "I'm going to kill myself because I don't have the skills to kill you " or " I'm going to kill myself because I give up I have no chance ".. from where in my opinion, we recognize people who give up easily.
My method of playing is simple, ... I run into the crowd ... I am often the first to get killed, .. because I intentionally walk on mines so that my teammates can move forward. when i'm in hiding, .. the players say i'm a camper, .. but i'm playing with my headphones and i hear the enemy coming. whether it is a panzer or not, .. I often try to struggle and in the majority of cases, .. I win the kill ... to my own surprise  :) then,.. a certain pride is coming out of me, ... something i can't say as much about some :)

(all this text is in google translation sorry)

• 100 1

i shoot until the last second, sometimes i killed myself after i killed the panzer guy xD. Anyway is funny make them mad. Is just a game, just enjoy it 

• Like 2
  • 100 2