What games you people are playing?

=FIA=Velts

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

age of empires 3 warchiefs. 

borderlands 1 an 2

i used to play quit a bit of cod 2 modern warfare .

oblivion 

halflife 2

dukenukem forever.

BDO mostly, though taking a break after 3 years. LOL.
More recently been playing the Anno series. 2205 and 1800 mostly.
Some GTA V here and there...

Plus working on fixing up old macs and playing Tropico and Anno 1404 on them.

• Love 1

32 minutes ago, Xernicus said:

BDO mostly, though taking a break after 3 years. LOL.
More recently been playing the Anno series. 2205 and 1800 mostly.
Some GTA V here and there...

Plus working on fixing up old macs and playing Tropico and Anno 1404 on them.

As a big fan of Anno series, after the flop that in my opinion 2205 was, I was expecting 1800 to be a so-so, mediocre game at best. What I got was my second most favourite Anno installment after 1701. Great game, worth the 4 year wait. Hopefully Ubisoft doesnt give up on Anno franchise.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Xiahou Dun said:

As a big fan of Anno series, after the flop that in my opinion 2205 was, I was expecting 1800 to be a so-so, mediocre game at best. What I got was my second most favourite Anno installment after 1701. Great game, worth the 4 year wait. Hopefully Ubisoft doesnt give up on Anno franchise.

For me Anno 1602 remains the best :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, iCe Reborn said:

For me Anno 1602 remains the best :)

Absolutely... 1602 is my Favorite too...

how nostalgic talking about a 22 year old game... 😊😊

• Like 1
  • 100 1

My laptop sucks and I'm far from decent at games. I lack tactical knowledge and I'm usually careful when going into battle (even with an endless supply of lives in a video game; except when I'm using a panzer, then I get my suicidal side on).

I do enjoy playing Skyrim, being a huge fan of anything Nordic / Viking / Scandinavian; however, because of all the wild animals that can attack you, I do use cheats to make them friendly, rather than having to kill them (I also use cheats for quests like "collect 10 bear skins"). You might think that's silly (f***ing vegans, amirite...), but I just get very empathetic and get carried away because of more realistic games like Skyrim. Years ago, I played Skyrim and used cheats for everything. I then had the option to adopt an orphan, and even though I couldn't die because of the cheats, I was so careful and even avoided quests that appeared dangerous. I even dreamed of my character having a child to take care of. That was the moment I decided that maybe I needed to take a break from the game 🙂

I still play Skyrim from time to time, though.

I also play Northgard, a strategy game set in a Viking-era; very fun and interesting, also very lore-friendly.

Baldur's Gate (I & II), Neverwinter Nights (I & II)

Euro Truck Simulator 2, because it's fun to not have to accomplish things by killing.

Star Trek games, like Birth of the Federation or Elite Force (I & II)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Vice86 said:

Absolutely... 1602 is my Favorite too...

how nostalgic talking about a 22 year old game... 😊😊

Yea, I still have the CD from when it came out, even though I cant install that specif CD anymore. I always was mad that 2 other players started with a large trade vessel and it was never me. Eventually I found out that it was not random but fixed (yea 6 year old people learn slow xD)

• Like 2