which class do you like in ET?

*N00B

Of course Covert Ops but sometimes Soldat or Engineer because constructing, dynamite, landmines, defusing. Covert Ops have some powerful abilities, and in the right hands, they can be very useful. Satchel charges, spotting enemies and landmines, stealing unis, steal pants, smoke, sniping. But I think medic is very popular for players : )

I like to mix it up. I hardly ever LT, but I like playing a medic that revives. But sometimes Eng, or a soldat with an MG. Something quite satisfying about running around with an MG and winning a one on one fight with a rambo med (not that it happens alot).

I've been playing for 2.5 years but I'm still a noob.  I used to always play engie but eventually moved into medic, field ops and sniper.  It really depends on the map.  Sometimes I'll play all 4 classes in the same map depending on what needs to be done at the time.

I don't think playing the same class all the time is a good idea, you gotta be flexible.  

My favorite class is Engineer. However, the lack of backup to complete objectives is really disappointing, :cry

I also like playing Soldier (with panzer), just to be called Panza Noob ! :)

• 2 months later...

I always play for obj. So i play engie or medic to heal the engie for example. I rarely play soldier or covert.

Gengis

• Like 1

Medic, due to the fact that I can heal myself in battle.

Field ops, due to the fact I can rain on the enemy's parade with a deadly airstrike haha