which class do you like in ET?

*N00B

• Clan Friend

When I first started ET I think I played mostly as engineer, then mostly medic. When I used to play some 3on3 with my clan mates I generally played engineer (ofc medic when engi wasn't needed) but I was a sort of multiclasser also. In 6on6 I would have liked to play rifle, since it's my favorite weapon, but I let one of my teammates play it, he was better than me with it (trickshots, etc.) :P

I rarely play covert or soldier, even though I enjoy sniping. With heavy weapons I suck totally since I mostly played in servers where panzerfaust wasn't allowed or where they called you nub unless you did a megamonsterkill

Since i always play for obj ... i choose engineer or covert (so i can use satchel charge).

Gengis

I mostly play medic, because it's cool that you can heal yourself to full hp in a couple of seconds.. I do heal other teammates when I see they need it or ask me for it. I also play fieldops sometimes, because it's just amazing frags and unlimited ammo.

medic however i pettier much all class guy i don't really fav one over the other however i do play medic the most 

First thing I choose is the Medic. I choose this class because I can obviously heal myself and he has 156 HP as his max HP. Also, when I play as the Medic, I always look my radar to see if there are any team-mates who need a medic. I've also watched a lot of frag videos of medics in ET so I got used to choosing this class subconsciously. Not to mention the Medic's face... I like his face.