which class do you like in ET?

*N00B

ENGIE!   Wouldnt be caught dead as a medic on adre lol.

After 7 years playing ET I've gone back to "Bareback mode"---no special config, no adre.--

Just "out of the box" ET.  Much more challenging.

Today I was on a team that had 10 medics, 2 coverts, 1 soldier, and me--the engie, lol.

Covie with Sten or FG42 depending on the map (use fg42 for sniping on bigger maps). I love playing as a covie in ff servers, having the opposing team under constant paranoia is my main mission (although teammies shoot at me often, it's part of the job, have to make it look real right?). Throwing smokes to cover teammates, spotting mines, and blowing up command posts give the covert a variety of skills, and lets not forget stealing ppls pants... I like collecting pants. I also will go mortar launcher if team has a good covert spotting enemies for me, (yet another incredibly useful skill the covert has to offer.) I also like the fact that throwing knifes don't lift your disguise, so it often confuses the enemy into thinking his teammate accidentally tb them.

So I'm usually the token engy most of the time. Always been one of my fave classes, laying mines, blowing stuff up and rifle nades. What could be better than arming a dyno in a spot where the axis like to camp? I always tend to get a frag when someone is near that dyno when it blows. Makes me LOL!!!

If I'm not an engy then I go medic and usually follow and backup the engys (foreign concept to most ppl) Seems to me that most medics should be attached to the engys but life isn't perfect. Anyways maybe I'm one of the few that likes to play all classes, especially a soldier w/ the mortar on maps w/ 20vs20.

For me engineer!  More of the setting mines, and doing object!   At times setting mines were the enemy will get alot of kills.   The grenade launcher can kill many at a time but also the trade off is it slow to re-load and change weapons.

i like to see what my team needs and then join that class. I love eng for the objective and the r-nade is great for certain maps. I just recently started playing covie w/sten and am having fun with that. I dont go medic unless there is a need for it. I cant stand uber medics that just self heal and frag and never help with obj. All classes can be fun.

I love mp34 but sometimes I have to get the sten. Even with 25 fps on my pc I can get 2hs per kill and more :)

I didn't play other classes for long time :)

I love mp34 but sometimes I have to get the sten. Even with 25 fps on my pc I can get 2hs per kill and more :)

I didn't play other classes for long time :)

mp34 ? o.0