Alien is real or fantasy?

DirtyShadow

I think there is life on other planets, but don't think they look like aliens

I read somewhere that a planet similar to earth was discovered, so who knows...

I read that too but i think that planet was millions of lightyears away. Hope we could ever visit a planet or just do the same thing as in the show "Terra Nova". Would be way easier

To quote one of my favorite comedians; “I don’t understand why we spend so much money on finding extraterrestrial life. If it exists, they are either more stupid than we are, and I won’t have anything to do with them, or they are smarter than us, and therefore they will find us before we find them.” (Theo Maassen, Dutch, and yes I took the translation from another site :P).

I won't deny the existence of it, but the origin of life is something more amazing than most people can comprehend. I wouldn't say that 'there must be' another kind of life in the universe. The universe is big, it could be that there exists extraterrestrial life, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

• Like 1

Aliens are unknown organisms that live, and other planets have their own organisms like animals,etc.

So yes, I believe aliens are real from the evidence leaked by scientists.

But i don't believe that they make you wear grey tight pants and lay you on a bed brainwashing you in their small UFO.

Well, there is life but most likely it won't be anything close to what we have experience with. We can observe about 26 BILLION light years worth of universe, more galaxies than we see stars on earth. If you believe the universe is infinite, then there is a slight (pretty much 0) chance that there is a planet extremely similiar to ours, with almost exact life-forms.

Also, if i recall correctly they found the remains of micro-organisms on mars. So there was life within the last ~4 billion years extremely close to us.

Major Gordon Cooper

GordonCooper1.jpg

One of the original Mercury Astronauts and the last American to fly in space alone. On May 15, 1963 he shot into space in a Mercury capsule for a 22 orbit journey around the world. During the final orbit, Major Gordon Cooper told the tracking station at Muchea (near Perth Australia) that he could see a glowing, greenish object ahead of him quickly approaching his capsule. The UFO was real and solid, because it was picked up by Muchea's tracking radar. Cooper's sighting was reported by the National Broadcast Company, which was covering the flight step by step; but when Cooper landed, reporters were told that they would not be allowed to question him about the UFO sighting.

Major Cooper was a firm believer in UFOs. Ten years earlier, in 1951 he had sighted a UFO while piloting an F-86 Sabrejet over Western Germany. They were metallic, saucer-shaped discs at considerable altitude and could out-maneuver all American fighter planes. Major Cooper also testified before the United Nations: "I believe that these extra-terrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet from other planets... Most astronauts were reluctant to discuss UFOs." "I did have occasion in 1951 to have two days of observation of many flights of them, of different sizes,

flying in fighter formation, generally from east to west over Europe."

Read Full article here

. I'm sure there are other pages with more info just this was first on list and I don't think

this is associated with SETI in any way no matter what name they use.

I searched but everything I found says that they haven't found anything on Mars YET to prove there is/was life on mars

Edited by Waster

Life on other planets, ok. Maybe cells or small animals, but not alien :)

Any life not on earth is 'Alien', that's its definition.

Aliens DO exist.

There is even a chance there was ever life on Mars. (thats TWO planets that support life around ONE sun)

It's more likely they exist than they don't exist, with a ratio of 1:800000 in the favour of existing (what we know now).

Another point is tho; WHERE do they exist? The galaxy is this wide, you cant just travel from here to there without messing up time (you can, and in a lifetime, but your homeland will be long gone. [see special and general relativity])

Quantum communication might lead us to an answer, but this technology hasn't been developed yet because it's not easy, like landing the moon.

Time will tell, but this is what we lack

i think there are fantasy , if they were real the astronauts could have exposed them by now.

We know nothing, kid

Edited by KITE

Any life not on earth is 'Alien', that's its definition.

Aliens DO exist.

There is even a chance there was ever life on Mars. (thats TWO planets that support life around ONE sun)

It's more likely they exist than they don't exist, with a ratio of 1:800000 in the favour of existing (what we know now).

Another point is tho; WHERE do they exist? The galaxy is this wide, you cant just travel from here to there without messing up time (you can, and in a lifetime, but your homeland will be long gone. [see special and general relativity])

Quantum communication might lead us to an answer, but this technology hasn't been developed yet because it's not easy, like landing the moon.

Time will tell, but this is what we lack

We know nothing, kid

well i know whole alot of things and plus im not a kid :lol

well i know whole alot of things and plus im not a kid :lol

Have you got a lot of sand when you have a fist full, while professors have a bucket full, when there is a beach full ?

Have you got a lot of sand when you have a fist full, while professors have a bucket full, when there is a beach full ?

Take with a grain of salt - only believe part of something

you have to turn the blind eye thanks for the reply though

of course Aliens are real they been here for years since the start of mankind

I think most aliens are human or like human but advanced ( some bad & some good)