Alien is real or fantasy?

DirtyShadow

You must be an agnostic tongue.png You can not call someone ignorant for not believing in the existence of something more ... Everyone has their beliefs and their views on things. In my case, for example, I'm pretty realistic and I rely on things that can be proven scientifically. For those things that have no explanation from science, causing me some respect, but I am not an ignorant if I do not believe in divine or supernatural something beyond our understanding.

I'm a Christian, I believe that there is a God. (more specifically the Christian God). I wasn't saying anything about what I believe, just responding to him saying that it is ignorant for some1 to believe that we are alone.

Anyways, you believe in Science, so in other words everything has to be proven. Just because there is no explanation yet from science does not mean that there won't be in the future. I don't think that Christians can ignore science, because if you believe that God created everything, He must have also created the rules/laws that are in this Universe. Therefore, science is the study of what God has created. I believe that at in the end science will prove God's existence not disprove it. Even though people want science to disprove God. My problem with most people who believe only in Science, is that the assumption is that God does not exist. It is all based around that assumption, so everything has to be explained in a way that disproves God or the need for a God. It is like 5 doctors who look at the same patient, each will find their own diagnosis depending on their specialty, which is where their assumptions come from.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything, just explaining what I believe and a couple reasons why.

Back to the topic of aliens, whether there are other intelligent life (like us) or not does not rlly matter to me. I wouldn't change what I believe or what God I believe in. The Bible does not say that there is or is not other intelligent life.

Just my two cents, take it or leave it. :)

• Like 1

I think in some other galaxy or (super)cluster there have to be some planetary systems which has a planet with organisms.

Probably at a few of them there are organisms which are developed and have a conscience.

In this time we can't reach out to them and maybe we never will.

But they probably exist.

We can reach out to them. In order to do so we need to access communcation at the quantum level. There are several vehicles for doing this but, the one that we have the easiest access to is our pineal gland. We can communicate with alien life this way. This is what the Shamens do with Ayahuasca. Load a pipe with pure DMT and you will have alien contact. You will astral travel to other worlds. I have seen many different life forms and have had meaningful communications this way.

Normaly Humans are egocentric and dont think that the same way our planet evolve there can be others whit the same evolucion in other galaxis...

they dont need to have advanced tech and incredible flying machines the just need to be living creatures...as plants or unicelular bugs like we

had in the beggining of the earth...for me there are some where on the universe life and mb advanced live...they just need like us the righ condictions

to be able to evolve like we did from unicelular bug to complex life and intelegent..Milky way is not the only galaxi in th universe..

there are more and whit planets whit the same distance of a sun like our sun...and beliving in the aliens can not only be the creatures of green

skin and big eyes...

thats i why the cientists belive in life out of earth and try to find it for so many years...anf for real i hope they find it in my time life(i know its almost impossible)

but i have hope :D

Life on other planets, ok. Maybe cells or small animals, but not alien :)

+1

When someone hears the word "alien" they got this picture of a small white big headed, big eyed man in their head.

But it is more likely that there are "outerworld" bacteria in space then intelligent beings.