good bye all

JohnWayne

not about levels, just common respect

I thought I made that clear

must say I really liked everyone here and felt like

I was a small part of the family but its not like

that I guess

yoyo made sure I was not welcome here

I'm going to miss the old JW but the new one not really. I've heard you say you play ET for fun but to leave over silliness is just ,well ,silly. Good luck to you sir!

Didn't you said last time when xp got reset that you won't play again?

no, maybe something about my son had quit trying to sign on because his xp kept reseting

I hate that its turned out this way, I am fighting a losing battle here.

you have had it in for me from day one .. you are right I am the bad guy here .. hold ur pious head high with

pride

we all started at 0 level & felt just fine & happy about it. getting a demotion is not an indication of you not being welcomed here. it is more of a disciplinary action IMO. i really think you're cool but if you can't handle/accept discipline then goodbye & wish you the best in RL.

• Like 3

Noooo, nooooo JohnWayne the end of sin I have always admired you're a better player you will be missed, I hope one day you will come back on the forum or to do some playing on the servers!

• Like 1

You were the first player to talk with me when for the first time I have played on a server of F|A.. And you were so nice with me, therefore I stayed! Look guy!! Now, I'm in trial to be member!! Whatever, I will never forget you and will never forget "the" John Wayne of F|A.. A nice guy with his story (good and bad moment)!! So goodbye, good luck and I wish you a lot of happiness.. :cya

• Like 2

• Administrators

yes I was mad at that point..

show all 3 messages .. I sent the first one waited a week or so sent the second one then that one was the third one.

I knew something was up I could just feel it in my gut. Turned out I was right

To my best knowledge I never said or did anything to make yoyo hate me but I guess thats the why things go sometimes

you cant make all the people happy all the time.

As I said, your first PM was on 20, then 28 and on 29. 2nd and 3rd PM was within 24 hrs. So it's like this.. u can whine as you see fit ....

http://fearless-assa...post__p__246604

Then make a topic saying I am out because I am 'disrespected'.. Let me make it crystal clear.. none of us insulted you.. In fact you insulted us. U got insulted after insulted me and my community for no reason.

At one time you say, I am not after level but at the same time you complain/whine for it. Hypocrisy much? Did yoyo said, you are not welcome on server? Sorry bud but stop making scene out of nothing...if u need higher admin be a better admin and get it. You still haven't submitted GUID in your profile.

Poor yoyo... when he demotes u for valid reason he hates u... We promote many and even demote many when needed. Life is to short to hate someone on internet.. if u feel he hates u even when he doesn't then my friend you clearly have some physiological issues.

Sometimes, I wonder why u PM'd me to begin with.. if u had gut feeling why not just asked yoyo or use "Contact Us" to begin with? But hey no... let's poke around to get reaction from other.. and if we give reaction based on your whinny PM, then just use that reaction to create scene out of it..

Sorry but that's how I see this whole thing...

• Like 1

Life is to short to hate someone on internet..

seriously true.... and I still don't give shit about this drama by you are any body else on interweb , its totally upto you .. you are always welcome to play on F|A server like always or you can go anywhere you want to.. none of my business .

And as hate is concerned I only hate my bad english ... end of argument

• Like 1

I had my level 10 removed, That didn't stop me from playing on FA servers. admins do what they need to do, you know you have ALOT of friends here or had, I dunno anymore, and they still welcomed you to FA and enjoyed playing with you, I can understand your point of view, not about level but trust, you shouldn't take it in a harsh way just because your titled said "Clan Friend" or so, don't mean the clan hates you or no longer friends with you, it's just a title and a rank. you've probably would have earned it back anyway if you were a little patient with your PMs, what you did to lose your level was an easy gain back,

1. wait for the correct answer.

2. correct your mistakes why you lost it, don't stack or switch teams for a weapon.

3. put your GUID in your profile. you know when they set you to higher admin you need to keep up with rules. common respect is earned with common sense <-- not saying you don't earn respect but it's common sense to keep GUID in profile once you have such a trusted level and it's common sense to not stack, it sets bad example for clan friends

hope you understand, and enjoy where ever you play

• Like 1

Whaaat? I can't believe this... You have been a really nice guy and fun mate to play with. Whatever hapens now on, I want you to know John Wayne has been one of the main reasons, many people have a good time at servers.

But rules are rules... Today, in the morning I've heard a very interesting phrase from my nephew: "Adults world is REALLY complicated"

Gonnna miss you, chief!

I waited more than 3 months before I got accepted as Trial Member of this community. Almost everybody is poking at me but that didn't stop me for getting inside the gate of F|A community. And I stayed.

Now that I was accepted as Trial Member at the moment, this is my say to you Dear Mr John Wayne, if you felt bad being insulted or demoted and you feel that you are misunderstood, simply make a stand then move forward man. You are free.

The community is not here to give you levels, you are here to serve the levels that you received! It's either stay IN the circle or OUT of the circle.

We all have says, and my say also applies to my self as well.

Goodluck to you.