good bye all

JohnWayne

First off most of this players that are going to miss me is because their ratings will be going down. :P

Second I want to make peace with YoYo and I have a plan...

Myself, like many of the players that end up on an FA server love it and end up wanting to join.

Well that was a mistake for me since I had a global ban from 2006, yes I used an aimbot and

I explained that back when it came up. Not going over that again. Plus I have my aimbot humanized

down to the point that I am the worst player on the server so no one will ever suspect it now. :D

Well the fact that I had used a hack did not sit well with YoYo and I don't hold that against him.

The old ban did not bother Dare so he was kind and gave me lvl 5. I found that very nice but knowing

that YoYo did not approve bothered me and made me defensive and uncomfortable.

Then I was given level 10, and it doubled the good feelings as well as the bad ones.

Finally to the plan, remove all levels from my profile. I can play without concern of having anyone upset

or bothered by my standing in the clan and we can all move forward and maybe forgive me for the last

couple of weeks. Maybe I will ease back on the server soon and put this mess

in the past. If no, thats not a problem .. I had a great time here

Johnwayhne, xfire is not the best way to make such complaint, well first You should go on forums, and report it on tracker, it's easier, and certain place to write messages to admins about issues and so on. Peace Man and Take care.

First off most of this players that are going to miss me is because their ratings will be going down. :P

Myself, like many of the players that end up on an FA server love it and end up wanting to join.

Well that was a mistake for me since I had a global ban from 2006, yes I used an aimbot and

I explained that back when it came up. Not going over that again. Plus I have my aimbot humanized

down to the point that I am the worst player on the server so no one will ever suspect it now. :D

Well the fact that I had used a hack did not sit well with YoYo and I don't hold that against him.

The old ban did not bother Dare so he was kind and gave me lvl 5. I found that very nice but knowing

Then I was given level 10, and it doubled the good feelings as well as the bad ones.

Finally to the plan, remove all levels from my profile. I can play without concern of having anyone upset

or bothered by my standing in the clan and we can all move forward and maybe forgive me for the last

I've had a good time with you on the servers and I"m looking forward to seeing you again!

Bah, I don't understand, it's not dramatic, don't leave for so few....

• Administrators

Cheater and admin whore 2 things yoyo loves about ppl. You my friend won the yearly F|A Jackass of the year prize.

• Like 4

• Administrators

What the hell is this I don't get paid to read essays

The following is a msg to a friend at FA and it sums things up for me. Your last post helped make it clear to move on, just didn't want to leave without telling you that I am sorry it went this way and I wish I would have never applied to be in the clan and none of this would have taken place. I do NOT think you are assholes, you are good people and have a great community and I had a ton of fun with you all. Thanks for the good times I did have here. I am leaving without hard feelings its just with my past history I was not a good fit.

""Hi friend

You know looking back on this mess, and not to sound like a victim, but

I feel like a pawn in some internal power struggle within the higher clan

members. Maybe FA has gotten too big and lost that fun personal experience

you would normally find in an ET clan. You know like the map request process..

YoYo was watching me just waiting for any action on my part to demote me

and he found one. IMO if thats the kinda thing they are worried about ... well its

just sad.. half the players were serverbots and I switched teams to help the allies

but they would not even try to do the objective. He made it sound like it was all about

me getting the flamer.. I had the flamer before I switched to the other team and I would

have been happy if the guy with the flamer would have atleast tried to go to the objective

but not and I got flustrated and mad and switched back to axis once it was too late ..

big deal aye .. and he said he lowered the level in front of me.. well I guess I was not watching

but dumn me would have expected an admin to say something to me ..like a warning or

something. You know he was just out to run me off or something... well looks like yoyo is

going to have to find someone else to screw with now.

Between me and you, I have always been the boss, manager, owner, HNIC in real life

and being the boss is not a fun thing. It sucks to have to fire people and all the other

unpleasant things that goes with it. Plus I was high admin at DRi and I chose to resign

my tags so I could have fun and not babysit. There was one prick that everytime the game was

getting fun he would pm me and demand that I stop playing to go spec someone he thought

was cheating (he thought everyone cheated) and if I didnt do it fast enough he was on the

forum bitching that I was not doing my admin job... So besides the babysitting having a bunch of

commands is worthless .. what are you going to do with them.. splat everyone between maps ..

By no means having !spec999 and !putteam is worth the shit I was getting from yoyo.

Honestly when it comes to ET I do it for fun, I would want a paycheck if I was going to be

a serious admin for some server ..

I posted an option for FA concerning me ... I suggested to set my level at zero and leave it

there. When they gave me levels I just took it as a way for them to let me know they were

happy having me there and being a part of their community. Don't know if I would return

even then, but at least yoyo would be off my ass. Seems he is playing games and its not ET.

I am sure you realize that ET is fading away, so when its down to the last few players is FA going

to reject/ban half of them for crap in the past.

FA is not a big government agency but they are trying to act like it..

whats next with them .. credit checks? background investigations? lol

Its just real people having fun, hell they could give me tags its not like the president would veto it.. lol

not that I want tags but seriously come on. ""

Et is dying yet there are over 200 people playing on our server atm lol, maybe if I write in caps it would get the message accross, so here it goes. THERE WAS A MASS RESET OF LEVELS ON SERVERS YOU DID NOT HAVE A GUID POSTED HENCE YOU DID'T GET THE LEVELS. THEN YOU WROTE SOME SHITTY ASS PM'S TO DARE AND NEVER CONTACTED ME OR OTHER ADMINS YOU DID NOT USE TRACKER TO REPORT THIS ISSUE. IF YOU WERE THE BOSS I WOULD BE THE PRESIDENT.

JoeD over and out

• Like 4

Sorry for posting in a locked topic but I simply have to here..

By no means having !spec999 and !putteam is worth the shit I was getting from yoyo.

Then why complain and make all this trouble when you lost admin commands? Lol.. More to the point why didn't you ask for demotion to 0 after being given your levels if you thought it wasnt worth the trouble?

= bullshit.

I am sure you realize that ET is fading away, so when its down to the last few players is FA going

to reject/ban half of them for crap in the past.

We have zero tollerence for cheaters. We accept that what you did was a mistake and you don't cheat any more, and haven't done for years, so we didn't !ban you. But we do not want ex cheaters any more than we do current cheaters in our clan. Even if we did, we couldn't due to being a PBBans streaming clan - the legal agreement of their service is NO convicted cheaters in your clan.

FA is not a big government agency but they are trying to act like it..

whats next with them .. credit checks? background investigations? lol

We act nothing like the government. Do we tax you or charge for using our servers? no. Many clans do and call it 'donations' when it's obligatory lol.

And as far as credit checks - you're being stupid. But background investigations? As far as gaming history goes, yes, because we don't allow cheaters or players proven to never change. Background checks = best policy for weeding out the trash.

I liked you John. I stuck up for you. And your comment about us being assholes in a moment of anger lowered my opinions.. but now this? This just makes me realise you are infact a petulant little child. No idea how old you are but you seem like a 10-13 year old having a hissy-fit because mommy made you clean your room. Bad choice mailing that to Joe.

• Like 1