Gallery of our members and regulars.

On 3/22/2022 at 4:25 PM, BuzzLightYear said:

Hi guys i take a new picture from my country, this photo is in Monumento a la Revolución, i hope some day go for u to take a coffe and se the historic building 😃

276308660_1026906437916940_9153730322336843918_n.jpg

and your country issssszzzzz im not good in geografy 😂😂😂

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1

• Leader
53 minutes ago, tipsy said:

posting size exceeded . 

I saved the last pic and it was an 805kb PNG file.  I opened it in irFanView and saved it as a JPG file at 105 kb. 

You might be able to convert your *.png files to *.jpg and upload them.

AH, OKay, the first three did save as *.JPG, at 93, 133 and 113 kb.  I wonder if your "over-sized" files are *.PNG. :?:  You could convert them to Jpg and try again. 

IMG-20220329-WA0008.thumb.png.23a553fe723a890be79d6edbc0faee29.jpg.f7f4c73600052e3a041a53bff34a93d5.jpg

Edited by RedBaird
oops
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, RedBaird said:

I saved the last pic and it was an 805kb PNG file.  I opened it in irFanView and saved it as a JPG file at 105 kb. 

You might be able to convert your *.png files to *.jpg and upload them.

AH, OKay, the first three did save as *.JPG, at 93, 133 and 113 kb.  I wonder if your "over-sized" files are *.PNG. :?:  You could convert them to Jpg and try again. 

1)Each file was in jpg format (21mb+) , I opened them via paint and saved them as .png and I even used some random site too to smaller the .mb size , which end up on 2-3mb or so. 

2) I did what you mention, it didn't help.  The trick you mentioned it use to work fine with "paint" . But I don't know what I'm doing wrong. 

3) I can send up pics on telegram and you can edit my post and post them. 

• Like 1

@RedBaird Just now, i changed the size of a mine picture where was 2.70mb to 500kb to can put on topic "show you car". I did the changed using the app PAINT ... i select the image , after click on resize, and select PIXEL and chooce the less pixel possible ... right work

• Thanks 1

• Leader
2 hours ago, tipsy said:

)Each file was in jpg format (21mb+) ,

OOOOH!  That means that each of us who want to upload image files here have to check the file-sizes first. :hmm Our mobile/cell phones can produce very large image files these days.

I am in the Leader group, and so might be allowed to post larger files.  The "Drag Files" control that I see below this window says "Max total size: 11.72MB".  By saying "total", that seems to mean that the 'total of all files uploaded at one time' can be no more than 11.72MB', for me, at least, and should be for Leader Tipsy, too.  We all have our maximum upload capacities, too, depending on our profile groups.

I see that @Daddy was able to reduce his file-sizes using Paint.

ADDED:  It looks like we can each click on this link to get info about our 'attachments', such as the total MB allowed, how many uploaded and how much room we have left.

My Attachments - Fearless Assassins (fearless-assassins.com)  (If you are logged in.)

Edited by RedBaird
added attachment link
  • Like 2