Kqu_Sueyl.jpghardly get out of bed either

QRqw_Eefo.jpg

ypk6_FQ9q.jpg

Revenge is imminent 

Yeh I like 'em short too

ps too bad i liked u

Lool if you like 'em short im short too 

• Like 7

Good morning people. Best regards from myself. And to wish you a successful week, with this motivation quotes;

1. “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” via Chris Grosser

2. “Don’t complain; just work harder.” via Chris Grosser

3. “Deeds not Words” via Bernord Hor

4. “Before you can work smart you must work hard.” via Chris Pardo

5. “Persevere…because on the road to success there is never a crowd on the extra mile!” via Charity Gibson

6. “I’m not afraid of dying, I’m afraid of not trying.” – Jay Z via Steven Gordon

7. “Coffee is for CLOSERS!” via Michael Wayne

8. “It’s not the cards you’re dealt it’s how you play the game” via Chris Pardo

9. “If you think you made it, your at the wrong place, never stop” via Chris Pardo

10. “Some people dream of great accomplishments, while others stay awake and do them” via Danielle Luedtke

11. “The grass is greener where you water it” via Danielle Luedtke

12. “If you are going to fear anything fear success. Think about what you are doing and when you succeed what life you will have” via Brandon Chalmers

13. “God gives every bird his worm but He does not throw it into the nest” via Liam Carey

14. “If it is to be, it’s up to me” via Caleb Anthony Parker

15. “Life doesn’t have to suck…DO something about it!” via Jennie Mustafa-Julock

16. “The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs…. One step at a time.” via Rande Wilson

17. “The only time success occurs before work is in the dictionary.” via Cameron Cashmore

18. “Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.” – Theodore Roosevelt via Mike Jones

19. “Entrepreneurs average 3.8 failures before final success. What sets the successful ones apart is their amazing persistence.” – Lisa M. Amos via Tanya Hamilton

20. “The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine.” via Ashwin Bonde

20150914_094346_zpsgfrxhx8e.jpg

• Like 7

And actually Croatian are the most beautiful of all slav girls, beating Polish, Ceski and Rus. Believe me guys, I research the matter intensively... 

Hahahahahaahahahahahhahahaa. Anndddd hahahahaahahahaahahahaa. U just met the wrong ones then :). But I do believe there are enough beautiful Croatian girls too.

• Like 1

And actually Croatian are the most beautiful of all slav girls, beating Polish, Ceski and Rus. Believe me guys, I research the matter intensively... 

11b14f491daf74c461223beaeda2d761.297x212

Im crying out of laughter :D

Let's fight

I just came from #eurotrip (the goal was to visited all slavic countries). It took two months and 19 days. And I am saying to you guys: Croatians girls are the most beatiffull of all slavs. Polish and Ceski dziewczyny share the second and the third place. They are very handsome, buxom, tall, goodlooking. Sure they deserve silver and bronze medals. But they cant compete with Hrvatska. Stvarno, in Zagreb, Split, DU and ZA, I saw best looking slav-girls EVAR. (*maybe proximity of Italy made that possible?). Croatian girls have hair, eyes and height of Italian(look at Audrey goddammit!), /yet not so far to be NOT slavs girls anymore./ deep Ceski eyes, Polish body figures, kind of awesome Slav-Russian characters inside(!!!), and more.... You have to visit they homeland to see all. I did. Montenegro, Serbia (Sorry Burn, Serbian girs are REALLY FUN, but they loose to Croatian!), Macedonia, Slovenia (sorry Aniky :) A little cold to my taste), Slovakia, Ukraina (found some funny mixtures), Polish (basically ALLl girls are goodlooking in Poland), Cech (same like Poland, but less), Rus and Bulgaria...  

Edited by Patrick
  • Like 1

Been Absent for a while on this

Kqu_Sueyl.jpghardly get out of bed either

QRqw_Eefo.jpg

ypk6_FQ9q.jpg

Revenge is imminent 

Lool if you like 'em short im short too 

Pretty sure Femi gets the prettiest girls... that jawline is to die for...

• Like 1