Gallery of our members and regulars.

I can say, even Finns are not slavs, most of them are ugly as f*ck... :--D

And my new hoodie, gotta love it :P

WHzSObd.jpg

Trance family? :DD Oh,and you got your hair back a bit e? :D

Offtopic:Some ppl *looks at audrey and sis* should put the pics in spoilers,for the ppl with cardio problems,you dont expect that kind of pretty on the gaming forum,damn *intensively looks at audrey and sis* :o:D

• Like 5

Trance family? :DD Oh,and you got your hair back a bit e? :D

Offtopic:Some ppl *looks at audrey and sis* should put the pics in spoilers,for the ppl with cardio problems,you dont expect that kind of pretty on the gaming forum,damn *intensively looks at audrey and sis* :o:D

That's nice saying others are ugly ! ^^

• Like 1

That's nice saying others are ugly ! ^^

That's nice saying they post the hottest pics :D

I couldn't say that about me,or boom,since our pictures have a metaphoric meaning(lol)(no,rofl).

And thats imo since sis is a Biker girl :OO And Audrey,is from jadran so yea,that speeks for itself :D

Don't worry peps,you're all beautiful  :wub:  :comehere

• Like 4

wifey.. she is 5'1" she's a tomboy she jabs you in the gut or kicks you in the shins if she gets mad XD I like that in a woman :D I tease her mercilessly.. she's mostly Romanian

Edited by Raskin
  • Like 6

wifey.. she is 5'1" she's a tomboy she jabs you in the gut or kicks you in the shins if she gets mad XD I like that in a woman :P

Cant see the image  :blink:

• Like 1

No not that , says im not authorized. 

Oh well, im sure shes beautiful man 

so you not even see small version..just a link?made this link..have to find out why images small oh well :camper    http://fearless-assassins.com/uploads/gallery/album_748/gallery_5064_748_291653.png

Edited by Raskin
  • Like 1

so you not even see small version..just a link?made this link..have to find out why images small oh well :camper    http://fearless-assassins.com/uploads/gallery/album_748/gallery_5064_748_291653.png

Shes cute, Might even steal her from you  ;)

• Like 1

/hided 11 reply where was not pic, lets keep topic open to members pics, we can make spam topic to chat :P couple commends every now and then is more than fine ofc :) and we can always ask about pics etc. But lets not fill pages on chat without pics.

Thanks!

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 3