What kind of console do u have ?

Kat0n

Currently

• Original Xbox (modded so tons of games / emulators)

Previously

• Nintendo
  • Snes
  • Sega Genesis
  • Playstation
  • Playstation 2
  • Dreamcast (best console in my opinion)
  • Nintendo 64
  • Xbox 360

PC Emulation

• Nintendo
  • Dreamcast
  • PlayStation 2 (pcsx2 0.9.9)
  • Playstation
  • Wii and Gamecube
  • Nintendo 64

with all that said, i prefer my pc for gaming, which is why i dont own a 360 anymore. im thinkin of getting one tho cus there are games that dont release to PC. i enjoy the prettier graphics of everything. all emulation and actual games of this generation look great in HD and rough edges smoothed out. ever played Golden Eye 64 at 1920x1080 resolution with anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering maxed? B-E-A-U-tiful. got two wireless 360 controllers and two wired 360 Afterglow controllers. Come on down, lets plaaaaaaaay!!!!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

im thinking about buying an xbox soon, probably would only use it for fifa

I'd probably hold on then. There's talk of a new xbox coming next year prolly around the fall :D So If you haven't bought one yet I don't see the need in spending a few hundred!

But staying on topic I have an xbox 360 and wii.

i had a n64, and i had a GC.... played Zelda day in and out... loved them... and now i want a wii to play skyward sword...

then i had a xbox, played halo 1 and 2 and some Project Gotham racing (liked it --- i didnt care for forza)

and the best game ever, ninja gaiden (the original not black), it was hell passing it back then cuz i sucked so bad lol

then i got a 360, played halo 3 and some gears and some PGR4, and guitar hero.... (spams) and ninja gaiden 2....

now all those are gone except for my laptop and the 360 which is sitting in my closet rotting from RROD. :/

FML.

• 5 weeks later...