What kind of console do u have ?

Kat0n

A PC isnt a console. A console game is a controller, and a mouse and keyboard, well, technically counts but not truly

Umm I have a controller hooked up to my computer. Play Crisis with it :P

Currently have PS3, Xbox 360, Wii (technically my GF's).

I've had NES, SEGA and SEGA Channel, Gameboy, Gear Gear, SNES, Sega Saturn, PS1, Dreamcast, N64, PS2, Xbox... That's all I can think of right now. Oh the gaming memories.

Didn't PC game until college or I was 19-20. Kids these days are spoiled with the PS3 graphics on large high def screens! I remember hooking my n64 up to my grandpa's 50 inch via composite cable and thinking that was the best gaming environment ever. :D

I thought about that too, idk why i didnt put it there ^^

Cheating :)

lol when I first got Crisis I was in the USA, so only had my macbook with me. My desktop was still at home.

So I ended up dual booting my macbook with windows vista and then installing Crisis on it. Played on the lowest graphics using an xbox 360 control and beat the game :P.

• 2 weeks later...

When I was younger I used to play PS1 and PS2, but as I grew older, I noticed PC pwns too much to play on a console.

I am however, considering buying a 360, but it would be for FIFA12 only (because the retarded developers put the good stuff in console versions only).

And getting it just for that.. is pretty lame. Only good thing about it is I already have a 360 controller for FIFA (and racing games) on PC lol.

But a console comes with a controller so I'd have 2 and I never have any friends coming over to actually use the 2nd one anyways :S

PS1

PS2

Gamecube

Xbox360 (Had xbox before, too.)

Wii

Do handhelds count?

edit: And for a short time, I had the original Nintendo. Duck hunt was badass back in the day.

I own:

-ps1 (still love it => Worms world party ftw )

-ps2 (use it as backup dvd player xd)

-ps3 (the first expensive edition ^^: can play ps1, ps2 games on it but why would I, I have a ps1/ps2)

-XBox360 (console of first choice for me: love the controller and the online gameplay)

-gameboy (handy throwing weapon: compact but kind of heavy)

-gameboy color (the Pokémon edition ^^)

-gameboy advance (not the sp version)

-nintendo snes

-nintendo 64

I don't own them, but they are in my home (consoles of brothers/sisters)

-White wii (one of the first releases: love homebrew so never updated ^^)

-Black wii (my brother had to have a black wii: firmware version to high => homebrew isn't working like it should)

-pink ds(l)

-red ds(l)

-green ds(l)

-sort of blue ds(l)

-black 3DS