• Brand Bier
    • Schultenbrau
    • Guiness
    • Blanche beer
    • I don't drink beer
    • Stella Artois
    • Duvel

Regarding the poll list, only Guinness.

But living in a city that was called "Europe's Beer City #1" I know a lot of beer. :)

My favs from Germany are:

• Brinkhoff's No1
  • Ritter Pils
  • Dithmarscher Pilsner
  • Astra Rotlicht <3

Warsteiner/ Becks are the best brands for me in northern Germany (Schleswig -Holstein) :D

You'd better get your hands on a bottle of Dithmarscher. ;)

Berliner Pilsner

Holsten

Sternburg Export

You even drink the water from your sink after you washed your dishes, are you? :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

I was just thinking, anybody here ever tried Corona? That's pretty good beer too, especially with a piece of lime.

*Shudders* I can not go near Corona thanks to a friend of mine. Icky situation!

However, if I do drink beer, I go for Lakeport Honey Lager. it's nice tasting. Guinness or Alexander Keith would be my next two.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...
  • 2 months later...

As a Dutchie I totally hate Heineken for it's 'light' taste tho. I don't understand why it's rated first place (probably because they did a good job on branding 😂). But it has nothing special to it.

Here in the region I come from, the east side of the Netherlands, we all drink Grolsch, which is a pretty bitter pilsner-beer. I like it as well! But that's probably because I 'grew' up with it.

When I'm hanging with friends, and I like to drink some great pilsner which everybody appreciates, I take a crate of Hertog-jan. Never heard anyone who doesn't like it. It has some sort of sweetness to it.

I recently discovered the Italian pilsner Birra Moretti, which is also great during summer time. Its really refreshing and has a slight bitterness to it. Probably also a beer many people appreciate. 

To end this; I'm a big guinness fan. I really love the creaminess and the light dark tones of the beer. It's easy to drink and quiet refreshing. But; enjoy it the most in the pubs of Dublin. 🇮🇪

When talking about more complex beers, and not pilsners: totally hate IPA's. I love some belgium tripels, hefeweizen, all kinds of stouts, liquid deserts, whiskey infused or barrel aged, and quadruples.

(I probably just could have said that I hate ipa's. I feel alcoholic already.)

Final question: Am I the only one who thinks that IPA's taste like soap?)

• Like 1
  • 100 2

• 8 months later...